Author Topic: ~Rivers of Light~ A Literate, Realistic Alaskan Wolf RP. (Discontinued)  (Read 21808 times)

Offline Dorano1

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Gazing into space, pondering the mysteries of life
    • View Profile
    • Beyond The Stars roleplay
In-Game Character Picture (300x300 if possible):

Character Name: Argenta
Translation: Roughly translated? 'Silver' in latin (really silver is argentum)
Forum Username: WinterWolfBane
In-Game Username: Dorano1
Age (Human years): 3
Pack: Glacium!
Rank desired: Warrior
Parents: Jemma (Dead) and Jiorn (Unknown)
Siblings: Kammy (Alive, younger) Melissa (Alive, younger)
Mate: Oh, you're a joker.
Offspring: Uh, you usually need a mate to have pups... just saying.
History: Argenta was always sort of a loner in her family, staying away from her sisters when they were playing, sitting on the sidelines. When she grew older, she was mostly ignored because of her personality-she had different ideas then the rest of the pack and was more bright-minded and positive then the rest. Fed up with being ignored and shunned, Argenta left, a sore loss for them, since her old pack had many enemies and she was a fine warrior-another reason she was shunned, since her pack thought that all females should hunt and only males should fight. She wandered for about six months before coming to the Glacium pack in Alaska and joining it's ranks.
RP Sample:
The tri-colored female tensed and swung her head around to look over her shoulder, bright green eyes piercing the gloom of the foggy night. Dropping into a defensive crouch, she brought the rest of her body around and let out a fierce growl, a warning of sorts, for whoever was there to leave or show themselves. Argenta didn't care which. Actually, she did, sort of. She would prefer for them to attack. Usually? She wasn't like this. But now she was, because she was wound up tight after two days of being pent up inside her den because of rain. Please attack...
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 11:35:15 pm by WinterWolfBane »

Offline wolvesrock890221

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • SLUGS GO WELL WITH GRANOLA BARS
    • View Profile
eaglyfly, sorry, but i can't find the folder and i wasn't allowed on the pc for a coupke of days, thats y i haven't replied...

just started again!!

Tulloh

Hello there c:
I would like to join, but my desired pack for my character (Lignum) is not exactly a 'pack' yet... Since it lacks members.
So, I just wanted to ask if it was alright to create a pup, or would it be too odd?

Edit: Also, I wasn't supposed to create a profile on your website if I hadn't been accepted... Right? Q_Q' I just noticed. Sorry if I took one step too far... |'D
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 02:17:35 pm by Zanary »

Offline Eagleify

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • I like your flagella.
    • View Profile
    • Eaglify's DeviantArt
WinterWolfBane: Sorry, not accepted. You did not include a vital part of your application, that proves you have not read the rules. Also your character is not very realistic looking. You need to make the pelt a lot more dull. Glaciem wolves are usually white-grey, anyway. And your history does nnot match your pack... it says you are oining the Ancra in your history, and Glaciem in your desired pack.

Were-wolf: It's fine. Your application needs a lot more work, not just a screenshot. The screenshots can be found in My Computer>FeralHeart>Screenshots.

Zanary: Being a pup in the Lignum is fine :3 Hopefully we will be getting some more members signing up with older characters soon. And it's fine that you created a profile, you need to make one in order to see some information anyway. Don't worry, you won't be banished to the dog house for your crime of signing up XD
I'm not active peeps. I've moved on it life, so to say, managing a game community with over a million players. I hope you enjoy my maps, meshes, and presets I made in my time here.

I might be on like once every few months, just to check in. But other than that, Bai!

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
do you want the meshes... or no?

Offline Eagleify

• Dedicated Supporter
  • I like your flagella.
    • View Profile
    • Eaglify's DeviantArt
Oh, sorry I forgot to reply DX Yes, they would be great :D I may retexture them, though they could be fine without.
I'm not active peeps. I've moved on it life, so to say, managing a game community with over a million players. I hope you enjoy my maps, meshes, and presets I made in my time here.

I might be on like once every few months, just to check in. But other than that, Bai!

Offline ArashiAndAme

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Will we start roleplaying on here for a bit, at least untill a few more people start applying? And when the map is complete we can just switch onto the game? Maybe we could give people a Idea on how much they will actually need to type per post in this rp.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 10:36:18 pm by Arashiandame »

Offline Eagleify

• Dedicated Supporter
  • I like your flagella.
    • View Profile
    • Eaglify's DeviantArt
That could be a good idea :) Though we should probably wait for a few more members, as we only have a few at the moment (unless you guys want to start RPing now :P)

Offline Dorano1

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Gazing into space, pondering the mysteries of life
    • View Profile
    • Beyond The Stars roleplay
Ah, sorry! I'll edit my wolf as soon as I can get on FH, but I'll edit the rest of it now.

EDIT: Okay, it's up!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 11:35:37 pm by WinterWolfBane »

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile