Author Topic: Maili the Andalusian  (Read 976 times)

Offline Nekolover

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I am Kira, fear me for i shall kill you.....Jk
    • View Profile
Maili the Andalusian
« on: April 01, 2012, 08:20:18 am »
Name: Maili
Breed: Andalusian
Owner: Ciel, Female 15
Trainer: Kikel, Male 24
Mate: None
Foals/Colts: None
Parents: Mother~Maily, Coureur/Racer   Father~Lyon, Lourdes/Strength
Personality: Quiet, Calm, Reasuring, Teasing.
Behavior: Since she is a Sauter, a Show Jumper. And her parents being a Coureur and a Lourdes. Gave her the speed, agility and strength to be a prized jumper. She loves to jump,and wishes she could do it all day. Whenever she is let out in the pasture she will take a flying leap into the air. Galloping around as if she was a foal experiencing the outdoors for the first time. She will nicker to any mare nearby, and will whiney to any stallion. She would tease the stallions by running in circles around them. They would follow her, but then she would stop suddendly acting all inocent, like she didn't do a thing.
:::::MAP::::: Is HorseLand, but a Good Friend of mine is making a new one. With a bigger forest, better race track, better jumping course. And better stables! My friend is also making more horse markings, they will be up for download for the group ChevelVille. Hope You Will Join Us :3
I am Kira, fear me and my name. For it means Kill, for i shall kill you and you will suffer a terrible death if you hear from me......................................................jk everyone