Author Topic: [v1.31] Bonfire VIII |Dysfunctionality| [OPEN/COMPLETE]  (Read 2099 times)

FoxfangPitbull

[v1.31] Bonfire VIII |Dysfunctionality| [OPEN/COMPLETE]
« on: April 03, 2012, 02:35:00 pm »
.COMPLETED: 100%.
DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.4shared.com/zip/zuIXtdoH/defunctionality.html?
* bear in mind, I have lost the editable file for this map, but the download link is the finished and completed map, but it will not be edited. Enjoy *

.introduction.

It's been quite some time [v1.09] since I've made a map that has stuck, but that's going to change.
I'm making another small/medium map for kicks, and again, it's got a background and story as well as a ruling Monarch.
Please follow or at the very least, respect, the rules and boundaries that are placed here but also have fun.

.rules, regulations & history.

(.) In terms of roleplaying, anything is allowed, within literate boundaries. No chat-speak in "public". You want to roleplay like you're texting each other? Do it in Group or Party so anyone else doesn't have to listen to you.
(.) Any racist, sexist or homophobic comments that are caught by me, will be reported and hopefully banned. I don't care what you like or don't like, keep your discrimination to yourself, please.
(.) You do not have to roleplay, so do not assume that everyone is in "auto-roleplay mode" if you see someone else.
(.) Respect the set Ruling Monarch of the territory at all times.
(.) Prey is available on the island if you wish to roleplay it. It includes; mice, shrews, voles, rabbits, hares, wild boar, feral chicken. The sea is awash with all types of fish, those are free to make up as well.

--| The island Dysfunctionality was discovered and moulded by a white Cave Lion, Dysfunctional, many years back. When she originally found the island, there was not much too it, a few trees and foliage and a few dens, but nothing too noticeable. In time though, Dysfunctional sculpted the very land to her wishes, taking time from her immortal day to physically, mentally and super-naturally form rock faces, barriers and landscapes to her wishes.
With the time and energy spent on the landscape, Dysfunctional eventually claimed the island as hers in her own mind, naming it, jokingly, Dysfunctionality...but the name stuck, and she introduced the land as such to any who came near.

In a moment of kindness, Dysfunctional opened the island to visitors or those who sought a new home, but despite that, she would not let any set territories be made, nor did she take to challengers kindly and her true colours showed through as she dispatched challenger after challenger for the small island but still kept peace on it easily.

To this day, Dysfunctionality is open to whoever wants to wander it's lush and rocky shores. |--

. screenshots .

. The border island, yet to be moulded and the border wall, which will not look like that when the world has been finished.

. Coastal view of the main den .

. Eastern island in the making .

. Welcome to Dysfunctionality .

. One view of the main den .

. I spy with my little eye... .

.credits.

(.) Meshes (c) their original creators.
(.) Idea and original terrain (c) KovuLKD
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 09:14:38 am by 'dysfunctional »

FoxfangPitbull

Re: [v1.31] Bonfire VIII |Dysfunctionality| [W.I.P]
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 10:40:03 am »
Updated: 04/04/'12 - screenshots added, let me know what you think. The main island is nowhere near done, the two separate islands have not been started yet and no, I do not know where I'm going to put my starting portal, but yes, there is "prey" :D
Underwater features will be worked on after the main island.

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
Re: [v1.31] Bonfire VIII |Dysfunctionality| [W.I.P]
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 12:18:03 am »
c:?

FoxfangPitbull

FoxfangPitbull

Re: [v1.31] Bonfire VIII |Dysfunctionality| [OPEN/COMPLETE]
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2012, 09:15:49 am »
Updated: 6/4/'12 - The map is complete, and more screenshots will replace these later. Respect the rules and please tell me if the download doesn't work or if you have any issues.
Peace out
'Dysfunctional.

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2012, 01:25:13 pm »
Bumping this for kicks so I can keep track.

Offline Nalinha

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -11
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2012, 03:43:24 pm »
Cool
:3

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2012, 11:44:42 am »