Author Topic: FH stopped working after doing nothing to change it?  (Read 949 times)

Offline Seam

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
FH stopped working after doing nothing to change it?
« on: April 04, 2012, 10:32:57 pm »
So my FH game stopped working after logged out of the program for about.. Oh maybe 2-3 hours? When i come back, it wont even load the Kovu LDK screen, it comes up with the FeralHeart.exe has stoped working pop up screen. I restarted my computer (cause thats worked before) and reopened the program and the same thing pops up. I RELUCTANTLY uninstal Feralheart and then reinstall it and STILL... nada... Can anyone help? Im confused on what i should do next?

Avie by Ramine <3 thank you

Offline wolfgrrl13

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay Land
Re: FH stopped working after doing nothing to change it?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 12:54:30 am »
When you uninstall it, try deleting everything FH related.  Then re-install it and see if that works.

CloudFish

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 03:07:43 am »
Before you do that, check your files for duplicates, usually occurring in the particles folder, I believe. However if this isn't the case, do what Brittany said and try deleting everything Feral Heart related, (making copies of what you want to keep, such as presets and maps) and then re-installing the game.

FoxfangPitbull

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2012, 09:31:14 am »
Do the above, but if you have any maps, meshes or particles you don't want to loose, back them up first and restore them later :D