Author Topic: Taken (Open Warriorcats Rp)  (Read 1603 times)

Offline YowlingYeen

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -13
  • My charictore Milkfur and her mate Nighttail :)
    • View Profile
Taken (Open Warriorcats Rp)
« on: April 05, 2012, 04:44:14 am »
Name:Milkfur
Personality:Friendly Kind hearted lovable hard to get charming sweet kindred spirit NEVER back down from a fight good with kits aprentices warriors AND elders
History:Dad killed her mother and she had killed her father after he then burned down her old clan and she had killed him whene she was only just a kit
Appearance/Picture:She is a VERY VERY VERY VERY smexy cream tabby she-cat with a long tail and violet eyes and a VERY VERY VERY VERY big poofy snow white soft as cotten chest her pelt is silky smooth and soft as cotten.

Milkfur padded through the forest smiling as the golden rays of the pre-dawn light warmed her pelt. As Milkfur walked she didnt notice that she had crossed the border into the most hostile clan in the forest...........Boneclan. As She padded along still unaware of where she was her heat scent drifted on the breez smelling of lavender along with her pelt as she had rolled in a fresh newly grown patch of lavender befor she left camp-"Ahhhh.......What a glorious day!" Milkfur purred smiling as she settled down under the shade of an aged oak tree still thinking that she was in her own territory so if she heard a patrole she would think it was her own clan.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 04:47:26 am by Jessie »

Think you got what it takes to survive these streets? Then click hear! See if you can survive........That is if your not Scared!

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=22830.10&topicseen

Offline rexline

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Taken (Open Warriorcats Rp)
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2012, 12:40:39 pm »
It's cool, but, do you mean months, i think.

Offline rexline

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2012, 12:41:01 pm »
It was really good work.

Offline YowlingYeen

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -13
  • My charictore Milkfur and her mate Nighttail :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2012, 01:51:27 am »
((Thanks But no I ment moons it means the same thing ^w^))

Milkfur rasting under the aged tree started to drift off into a light but good sleep.

Think you got what it takes to survive these streets? Then click hear! See if you can survive........That is if your not Scared!

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=22830.10&topicseen