Author Topic: Raping is continuing  (Read 1116 times)

Blue_the_Wolf

Raping is continuing
« on: April 05, 2012, 11:20:40 am »
I would just like to let it be known that people are still 'raping' each other in the game. I wrote down some of the usernames although I lost connection before I could get them all. The ones I did get however are:

[Names by Admin removed]

I would just like them to at least be warned about doing such things because it is disgusting at such behaviour should not be acceptable for a game that younger kids may be playing. I understand if they should have their parents' persmission to play and so on, however this is still not acceptable and needs to be stopped. Some people actually play Feral-Heart to meet other people and role play. It's not fair for us to log on and find 'rapists' dancing over each other in front of everyone.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 11:38:07 am by Tigg »

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
Re: Raping is continuing
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 11:26:05 am »
This should really be PMed to a mod. The topic is okay but you need to send the information to a modarator.

Dooooooooood.

Offline CannibalWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Red Moon Forever~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 11:31:11 am »
Yes,I agree with you..You cant even lay down on your back in a RP without some random person hopping atop of you and dancing...Very annoying.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2012, 11:35:45 am »
Please, if you have a report, send it to an administrator or Moderator through Private message, and your report MUST contain screen shot evidence, or we can not do anything about it. Which is half the issue, either no one bothers reporting or they do what you do and just put up a bunch of names, and we don't know if they have actually done what you claim.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho