Author Topic: FERALHEART WONT WORK  (Read 8166 times)

Offline GiggelzGoogelz

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
FERALHEART WONT WORK
« on: April 05, 2012, 09:32:59 pm »
so feralheart worked for two days then when I clicked on it something popped up and it said feralheart will not work or whatever and I reported it to  microsoft and I unistalled and reinstalled three times and it still wont work please help

Offline Eagleify

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • I like your flagella.
    • View Profile
    • Eaglify's DeviantArt
Re: FERALHEART WONT WORK
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 09:54:16 pm »
Does the options box appear? Or does nothing open at all?
I'm not active peeps. I've moved on it life, so to say, managing a game community with over a million players. I hope you enjoy my maps, meshes, and presets I made in my time here.

I might be on like once every few months, just to check in. But other than that, Bai!

Offline GiggelzGoogelz

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2012, 02:55:56 am »
The option box for feral heart opens, then the feral heart game, but then nothing else happens and the game goes black

Offline Eagleify

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • I like your flagella.
    • View Profile
    • Eaglify's DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2012, 08:11:37 am »
Prehaps choose a different rendering mode, then, if the dialouge box appears but nothing else. You can do that on the options screen that appears.
I'm not active peeps. I've moved on it life, so to say, managing a game community with over a million players. I hope you enjoy my maps, meshes, and presets I made in my time here.

I might be on like once every few months, just to check in. But other than that, Bai!

Offline ilovewolve

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: -60
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2012, 09:27:46 pm »
Hi my name Jade i think u should check this out https://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=13593.0

Hope this helps ^^

Offline uru12345

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2013, 05:18:16 am »
iv uninstalled an reinstalled FH like 5 times already,,,, whats wrong with it????!!!!! can someone tell me am i doing something wrong :((???!!

plz help!
~uru

JackobLoveu

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2013, 05:26:16 am »
iv uninstalled an reinstalled FH like 5 times already,,,, whats wrong with it????!!!!! can someone tell me am i doing something wrong :((???!!

plz help!
~uru
Please don't post in others, thanks. Anyway, go to the golden box, log in, after that. It would say 'Character Reset' click it.. Reply back if it's noting working.

Offline uru12345

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2013, 05:33:33 am »
it wont let me log in??! is there anything els i should try??!

JackobLoveu

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2013, 05:44:01 am »
Calm down, anyway, did you put everything correctly? If yes,.. You should probably make a new account..

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2013, 05:48:53 am »

plz help!
~uru
Please don't post in others, thanks. Anyway, go to the golden box, log in, after that. It would say 'Character Reset' click it.. Reply back if it's noting working.
it wont let me log in??! is there anything els i should try??!

The character reset option is at the top right of the forum. If you are currently logged on to the forum right now posting this question you should be able to see the big gold box Thrillex is talking about up there. It should look like this.
Character Reset

goodluck I hope that helps :)

On the other hand if the character reset does not work please give us a few more details as to what exactly is happening to your game that's causing it not to work. We can give you better advice that way.
- Is your game crashing and if so are there any specific error messages? At what point does it crash (when you click the icon or as you're loading into a map?)
- When you uninstalled did you delete the main Feral Heart folder afterwards before reinstalling?
- Have you tried changing your video settings? If you can reach the game's main menu you can click "option" and the "video settings" and switch your rendering subsystem from OpenGL to Direct3D9.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 06:09:10 am by LordSuragaha »