Author Topic: Bad Token?  (Read 1350 times)

Offline Hazelstiltskin

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Nyahaha~
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt! :D
Bad Token?
« on: April 07, 2012, 12:21:18 am »
So whenever I log in, well, it logs in (lol). And I move on to the characters, that works, and then if I try logging in, I get either 'Failed to connect to server' or 'Bad Token' which usually occur if the map is crowded or something, I think I understand, but not really. Hurrrrr.

But what can I do to log in, I have mah interwebs connection and none of the characters are working, not just like a few or a certain one, all of em' are getting Tokens and stuff.

Any suggestions?  :P
"Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye!"

Offline Nathacha2260

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Bad Token?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2012, 12:31:10 am »
sometimes it the guys who is fixing a problem so they turns off the game,or for make more things... that happen with me last year,after that they send a new patch them it works...

Offline wolfgrrl13

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay Land
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2012, 12:37:30 am »
It has to do with the connection.  Right now 806 people are playing the game.  Keep trying and after about 20 bad tokens, you may get to play.

Offline ilovewolve

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: -60
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2012, 02:45:26 am »
So whenever I log in, well, it logs in (lol). And I move on to the characters, that works, and then if I try logging in, I get either 'Failed to connect to server' or 'Bad Token' which usually occur if the map is crowded or something, I think I understand, but not really. Hurrrrr.

But what can I do to log in, I have mah interwebs connection and none of the characters are working, not just like a few or a certain one, all of em' are getting Tokens and stuff.

Any suggestions?  :P
Here a website to help u with ur problem http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=10423.0