Author Topic: ~Hallucination's Hallucinations~Come Join The Shadows~  (Read 1958 times)

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
~Hallucination's Hallucinations~Come Join The Shadows~
« on: April 08, 2012, 11:47:03 am »
Hello everyone! I have a group, were sort-of to very new.  We are looking for active members. We are the creatures of the darkness, anything from the shadows to imaginary 'pets' to the grotesque monsters of a shadow abyss.
We have a website: www.hallucinations-fh.proboards.com.
[Warning:May be gorey, couldn't think of a skin with anything but blood on, sorry. :P]
Please look under Back Story for more information. I am truly sorry that under species I've only completed ONE species, and not even the most intesting ones, but I want the lion and wolf shadow species to be at the top. Yeah, I could bump them up, but what fun would that be? So anyway, I'm working on the species of: Wollave, Merrkallo, and Shaslice. These should be interesting. So if you want to join, come right up and get ready for the world unknown.
This group is of coursely unrealistic, but we are literate. I am very undecided on mapping, I want to, I get the map finished, I export, I go to find it, and it says Map File Not Found. It's like, oh well, not my problem now, who cares. Should've gotten someone to do it for me but everyone I know seems to have the same problem. So anyway, back to point. I have not BOTHERED wasting my time to try to post all members. Yeah, when I get like, maybe 15 I'll create a thread on the group website to show the members. So if you want to join, go ahead, knock yourself out, but remember. There's no return.
Mwahahahahaha! (Sorry, had to do that XD)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 11:51:01 am by Hallucination »

Offline ChellSky

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: ~Hallucination's Hallucinations~Come Join The Shadows~
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2013, 06:29:27 pm »
Seems interesting... can I join? I am new to this kind of stuff so I don't realy know how and where but I love dark kind of roleplays >D