Author Topic: Any Updates  (Read 1635 times)

Offline cuteywolfgirl

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Any Updates
« on: April 08, 2012, 09:05:34 pm »
Hey everyone, you know how normally the month updates give us updates about the forum? well i want to know updates about the game.So the updates i want to know about is hunting and fighting, and some of my opinion.

Ok first,I wanna know how much done hunting and fighting are, and i think for fighting we should have not have spells or anything like that,  sorta like a real animal fight, like if we have hiting the other persons char with your paws like a lion or if you observe animal fighting for canine and feline,and we could have like scenes where when you start to fight with another persons char, your char takes over so you have no control over your animal, its just aims on how strong your char iis and its random so its like real animals fighting you dont know whats going to happen.And last of all i want hunting like pressing H for hunt, like you select an animals then press S to stalk then press H for your char to attack and hunt it.

hope this gets answers and i hope i give kovu ideas, so if anyone knows off any game updates please tell me here. :)

CloudFish

Re: Any Updates
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2012, 06:42:32 pm »
Firstly; Kov doesn't check the forums. Or if he does, nobody's ever seen 'em around.

Secondly; None of the admins, staff, members, really know what Kov's gonna do when it comes to adding in the hunting. And I don't think Player Vs Player has been announced. The only one who knows what's gonna go down is Kov, and he's not apt to share until its finished.

Kov only recently released wings, and I think it'll be a few more months before any hunting is implemented (<sorrysock<).

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2012, 07:09:35 pm »
Kov works best when he isn't under constant pressure. By announcing his updates he stresses himself out too much and gets slammed with expectations, which slows his work down. He works at his own pace, and does things at his own initiative. We announce things as we hear them, but in the meantime it is best if we let Kovu work at his own pace, without people constantly pressuring him for shoddy and rushed updates.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2012, 11:12:47 pm »
Such as adding more maps to the game. People wanted more maps and were rushing for it, so now FH does have more maps but with little time to be creative and unique they ended up not being all that great. So then it's completely understandable for updates such as hunting isn't being announced, though I think the game is fine without it...

In full honesty, I'm worried about lagging and loading if that ever comes out and was hoping it was only rumors ._.
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

CloudFish

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2012, 12:55:07 am »
I agree, the way the game runs now, with just the characters and meshes? Adding any extra features at the moment would prove hazardous. In all honesty, I hope the next update should include ways for the game to run better on the server, fixed bugs, and maybe an advertising chat-ad-on. But other than that, I'm satisfied with the game as is.

Offline cuteywolfgirl

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2012, 02:40:25 am »
I am too its just i cant wait and was just checking, and im not trying too be rude i have lag problems too, but i think that someone elses problems and it shouldent ruin it for people with no lag.