Author Topic: Paste the last thing you copied!  (Read 50935 times)

-ToTheArk

Re: Paste the last thing you copied!
« Reply #150 on: October 02, 2012, 11:37:33 pm »

Ehee ouo

Thierry

« Reply #151 on: October 03, 2012, 01:07:25 am »

SoulRevenge

« Reply #152 on: October 03, 2012, 01:10:54 am »
I wonder what it could possibly be... O---O

OH, THAT'S KINDA OF WEIRD BI.

Offline Slydragon99

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • am dead
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #153 on: October 03, 2012, 08:04:00 pm »

Lol whut

art by dearhunters on da

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #154 on: October 03, 2012, 08:06:41 pm »
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline Slydragon99

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • am dead
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #155 on: October 03, 2012, 08:11:59 pm »

art by dearhunters on da

Offline WhysoSerious?

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Fear the Cookie-Shotgun !
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 04, 2012, 10:43:23 am »

Hahaharr...the Gun's >D

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Don't touch my chocolate, or you DIE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 03, 2012, 01:32:44 am »
Fonic Stars
Warriors
The Sacred Flame

Hello, people. 'Tis SukiMikora here with a new and awesome fanfic! And yes, I KNOW that this is not 100% accurate. But, then again, how accurate could it be if it is a MIX between Tales of the Abyss and Warriors? Reason 1: They are CATS. They don't use swords. 2: There is no "Lorelei" in Warriors, so "StarClan" replaces it. Let's say StarClan's leader is called Lorelei... plus, one thing that it not accurate to Warriors, but crucial to TotA. THE ADDITION OF FONONS AND FONIC ARTES, AND THE ADDITION OF CHEAGLES. Therefore, this is not perfectly accurate on either story side, but who cares. Just read XD. And yes, they have a sort of money. They pay for stuff with human objects, such as necklaces and jewelry.

The reason I placed this under Tales of The Abyss instead of Warriors or crossovers, is because more people will read it. Reason being, Warriors is VERY popula, and almost everyone reads it. TotA isn't. A lot of people who play TotA probably also read Warriors, right? Yet, not very many people who may read Warriors will also play TotA. Basically, 98% of TotA players probably read Warriors. Only about 10% of Warriors readers play TotA. Ya know what, let's just get to the summary... Summary: In a huge forest, there are four Clans. However, the Clans are split, yet allied. ThunderClan and RiverClan are allies, and they are known as the "Kimlascan" Clans. The other two Clans, ShadowClan and WindClan, are allied as the "Malkuthian" Clans. Tensions are high between the two sides, and they are almost always at war. When the old and dying Fon Master, Sparrowtail, recieves a prophecy from StarClan, things change for the Clans. The score reads: "One day, a cat shall be born, with the power of the stars in his paws. He will be Flame, a warrior of Kimlascan descent. The time of the Clans will change forever, as a mysterious force shakes the forest to its roots. Life for the Clans will never be the same... Flame will save the Clans." This marks the beginning of the biggest adventure of Clan history. Moons later, a kit called Flamekit is born into ThunderClan. This is where the true story begins.

GUIDE TO THE NAMES:

Hawkclaw: Van
Flamepaw/strike: Luke
Tearheart: Tear
Ashstar: King Ingobert
Ratclaw: Duke Fabre
Jadetail: Jade
Badgertail: Anise
Leafclaw: Ion
Tempest: Sync
Redclaw: Asch
Blackclaw: Largo
Sweetfur: Arietta
Lionclaw: Guy
Suntalon: Major Legretta
Yellowstar: Emporor Peony (...He's a turd LOL)
Roseclaw: Dist (...Idiot.)
Reed: Grand Maestro Mohs
Eagleheart: Natalia
Stone: Teodoro
Rose: Rose (Lol she keeps her name...)
Roseclaw: Dist

Allegiances

KIMLASCAN

ThunderClan

Leader: Ashstar
Deputy: Ratclaw
Medicine cat: Silverstreak
Warriors: Hawkclaw
Redtail
Graytail
Waterfur
Lakeheart
Rivertail
Swallowtail
Birdclaw
Pebblenose
Lionclaw
Eagleheart
Random members/Citizens: (Too many to name)
Apprentices: Flamepaw
Queens: (None)
Elders: (None)

RiverClan

Leader: Riverstar
Deputy: Pebblefoot
Medicine Cat: Reedfeather
Warriors: Oakfeather
Waveheart
Windtalon
Blackfur
Darkheart
Browntail
Sparrowclaw
Bluetail
Featherwhisker
Tearheart
Apprentices: (None)

MALKUTHIAN

ShadowClan

Leader: Yellowstar
Deputy: Ashclaw
Medicine Cat: Dappleleaf
Warriors: Falcontail
Robinfeather
Jadetail
Blazeshadow
Ravenheart
Ravenflight
Snowfur
Frostpelt
Windclaw
Thrushtail
Sparrowpelt
Breezetail
Random Members/Citizens: (Too many to name)
Apprentices: (None)
Queens: Mistpelt (Kits, Rosekit and Rockkit)
Elders: Smudgenose
Rosedapple

WindClan

Leader: Snowstar
Deputy: Rabbitclaw
Medicine Cat: Feathermist
Warriors: Iceclaw
Mistshadow
Mintclaw
Glacierfoot
Frostwhisker
Apprentices: Crowpaw
Elders: Snakefoot
Jagtooth
Cloudpelt

NEUTRAL, NON-CLAN

Order of StarClan

Leader (Fon Master): Leafclaw
Maestros: Reed
Claw
Scar
Wind
Healer: Stone
Fon Master Guardians: Badgertail
Sweetfur
Bone
Ash
Rush
Wave
Tide
God-Generals: Tempest
Redclaw
Blackclaw
Sweetfur (Same as mentioned earlier)
Roseclaw
Suntalon

CHAPTER 1
-

Flamepaw sighed. He had been confined to ThunderClan camp for who knows how was bored as a rock, as he had absolutely nothing to do.

He gazed out from the Apprentices' den entrance, watching Eagleheart yell at Lionclaw, and Hawkheart lie in the sun. Days were long and boring for Flamepaw. Being confined to camp meant no hunting, patrolling, or anything fun. The only fun he got was training with Hawkheart, but the large tabby warrior was almost never around. He was always helping out in the Order of StarClan.

Flamepaw got to his paws and walked out of the den, padding up to his mentor.

"Hawkheart, can we train today?" the young reddish tom asked. Hawkheart stood and faced his apprentice.

"Flamepaw... I'm going to be going away soon," he mewed. "Fon Master Leafclaw has gone missing, and it's my duty to find him."

Flamepaw sighed. 'Of course... just like always,' he thought as he began to pad away.

"However," Hawkheart continued. "I will train as much as you would like with you today before I leave."

Flamepaw turned to face his mentor, whiskers twitching in excitement.

"Yes! Then let's train!" he mewed. Hawkclaw nodded. He spread out his paws, lowing himself closer to the ground, and dipped his head, in a battle stance. Flameclaw followed his example.

"Come at me!" Hawkheart meowed. Flameclaw's muscles tensed, and he leaped at the older cat, hitting into him full-force.

The two cats tumbled on the ground, and Flamepaw leaped up, flipped, and landed back on top of Hawkclaw, pinning him down. Hawkclaw hit at him with his hind legs, sending the younger tom nearly flying. Flamepaw spread out his back legs, and they hit the ground before he could fly into a tree. He then landed squarely on all four paws, tail sweeping along the ground. Suddenly, a voices hit his ears.

"Tue rei ze croa riou tue ze~" it sang. Flamepaw suddenly felt heavy, like he was about to fall asleep. He noticed the rest of his Clan were already passed out. Suddenly, a silver cat sprang from a tree.

"Hawkheart! It's time to die, traitor!" she yowled. Flamepaw growled and hurled himself at the silver she-cat, snarling with rage.

"I won't let you kill him!" he yowled. Suddenly, his eyes widened as a glow surrounded them, and suddenly, they were in midair. He yowled and clutched onto the silver she-cat, who was also latching onto him. They were spinning extremely fast, and hurling through the air at an astonishing speed. Suddenly, everything went black.

"Hey. Wake up," said a voice. Flamepaw opened his eyes, and stared up at a silver she-cat in front of him. When he realized who she was, he leaped to his paws.

"You're that cat who tried to kill Hawkheart!" he hissed. He blinked up at her unblinking blue eyes. The she-cat dipped her head.

"So, you are a seventh fonist too," she mewed. "I never expected you to be one."

Flamepaw tilted his head to the side.

"Seventh fonist?" he repeated. "What's that?"

This time the silver she-cat blankly stared at him.

"You don't know?" she meowed. "That's odd."

Flamepaw glared at her.

"Tell me why you tried to kill Hawkheart!" he hissed. The silver she-cat flicked her tail.

"It seems a hyperresonence occurred between us," she said, obviously dodging the question. Flamepaw sighed in exasperation. He obviously wasn't going to get an answer out of this cat.

"Where are we, anyway?" he asked. The she-cat stared at the flowing river beside them.

"I don't know," she mewed. "This place is unfamiliar for me."

Flamepaw sighed.

"Well, let's get out of here," he said as he led the way down the hillside. The she-cat followed him.

"My name is Tearheart, by the way," she meowed.

"Flamepaw," Flamepaw responded. Flamepaw jumped back as something leaped at him.

"Dogs!" Tearheart yowled. She leaped at the largest one, slashing her claws along its sides. Flamepaw stood in place, terrified. He had never been in a real fight before.

"Help!" Tearheart hissed. Flamepaw braced himself, before leaping at the dog and sinking his claws into its neck.

After a few minutes of fighting, they were able to chase off or kill all of the dogs. Flamepaw sank to the ground, panting.

"You've never fought before, have you?" Tearheart asked. Flamepaw shook his head. Tearheart sighed.

"Well, come on. We need to get out of here," she mewed as she turned and stalked away. Flamepaw stared at the river.

"What is that?" he mewed. Tearheart stared at him, eyes wide in shock.

"You don't know what a river is?" she asked, still staring. Flamepaw shook his head. Tearheart sighed.

"Have you never left camp?" she asked, not expecting the response.

"Actually, no. Not since I was kitnapped by ShadowClan as a kit, seven moons ago," was Flamepaw's answer. Tearheart stared at him.

"Never?" she questioned. Flamepaw shook his head, then stared at some flowers.

"What are those?" he asked, staring. Tearheart gaped.

"Those are flowers. Now, do you want to get home, or not?" she said, exasperated with the young tom. Flamepaw sighed and reluctantly followed the silver she-cat down the slope. They nearly jumped when they saw a large tabby cat. He was standing next to a thing made of wood, with wheels. (A very small wagon, about the size of a golden retriever.) The tabby juped when he saw them.

"A-are you the Dark Wings?" he mewed, obviously scared. Tearheart shook her head.

"No. We just happen to be lost," she replied. The other cat sighed.

"Well, then, would you like a ride?" he asked. Tearheart nodded.

"We would be greatful for it," she mewed. The other cat jumped in the wagon.

"Hop in," he meowed. Tearheart and Flamepaw jumped in.

"Could you take us to the Grand-camp?" Tearheart asked. The tom nodded and started the wagon, up, and they set off.

About a few hours later, they arrived at a new place. It looked like a Clan camp, although it didn't quite look like a "Grand-camp," which was normally the Clan capital.

"This is the mini-camp, Engeve. It'll be awhile before we reach the Grand-camp, Grand Chokmah," the tabby tom mewed. Tearheart sat upright.

"Wait, we're in Malkuthian territory? I thought we were headed to Baticul, the Kimlascan Clans' Grand-camp!" she hissed. The tabby tom stopped the wagon.

"Oh... well, I'm headed to Grand Chokmah... would you like me to drop you off here?" he asked. Tearheart nodded, and she grabbed Flamepaw and dragged him out of the wagon. Flamepaw growled.

"You brought us to Malkuthian territory!" he snarled at Tearheart.

"Yes, it appears I have messed up," the silver she-cat replied calmly. Flamepaw growled and stalked away, until he came to the fresh-kill pile.

"Oh, yay, food!" he mewed as he grabbed a mouse. The cat standing by the fresh-kill pile glared at him.

"You are not a Engeve citizen. You have to pay for that," he meowed. Flamepaw glared at him.

"Why should I have to pay?" he hissed. The other cat narrowed his eyes.

"Everyone! I think I've found our little food theif!" he yowled. Flamepaw glared at him.

"Theif? I'm not a theif," he hissed. Cats began surrounding him, and two jumped on him, pinning him.

I write fanfics :P
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you drive by in a car with a shotgun shooting a cops. Cuz... then you're gonna get in big trouble. Crazy is when you start screaming at the word "Shinigami". Crazy is when you support Kira. You're crazy if you touched my chocolate because that means you want to die. If you're crazy, put this in ur sig.XD

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Don't touch my chocolate, or you DIE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 03, 2012, 01:33:39 am »
And yes. I use Suki's FF account. SHE'S MEH SISTUH.
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you drive by in a car with a shotgun shooting a cops. Cuz... then you're gonna get in big trouble. Crazy is when you start screaming at the word "Shinigami". Crazy is when you support Kira. You're crazy if you touched my chocolate because that means you want to die. If you're crazy, put this in ur sig.XD

Offline animals_rock

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • Lilly teh Lioness
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: December 03, 2012, 01:42:15 am »
Call me Lilly or Animal or Animals or Lillyfloof...I dun really care o3o Call me whatever you want... .3.

dA: Lacey186
Youtube: Lacey186
oovoo: Lacey186
Siggy made by the wonderful Nair~