Poll

Which one do you want?

Glenders?
Presets on server?
Prey(That gives skills no items)
Add collisions to characters?
All of them

Author Topic: My ideas for game  (Read 1248 times)

Offline wolves01

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • HAHA... no
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
My ideas for game
« on: April 12, 2012, 05:37:51 pm »
There should be glenders under your name tag because some people might think your a boy/girl and to have presets on the server for people to see them like when theres going to be a update send them to a admin or someone they can put it in the presets place on the FH folder and when people download the game they will be everyones presets and some prey for rps but not droping any items but some skills like super jump if you don't want to use wings and zoom and other stuff and the prey and add collisions to the characters for so they wont dance on top of another character.

CloudFish

Re: My ideas for game
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 06:21:59 pm »
Most of these ideas have been addressed.

Having that many preset options on the server would cause further server problems, that's why it wasn't included in Feral Heart.

Prey has been stated as something that's going to be released, at some point. Possibly. Though I believe that will only jack up the server more.

Super jump, I actually like that idea.

Items wouldn't be dropped, seeing as everyone can have the same items.

Collisions over characters would prove both difficult to program and a bother to other players. I for one like being able to be obnoxious and sit on my friends.
People should simply follow the rules, collision box wouldn't be necessary.

Offline Caesar

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
  • I wish the 2011 Feral Heart would come back. :I
    • View Profile
Re: My ideas for game
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 05:19:02 pm »
items in fh would be to much cause thats one reason why Impressive title closed down because hackers would steal peoples items and if that happened on here kids that are around 11 or younger might start crying and cause so much drama so im glade u put no items on there pray vote