Author Topic: Wrong username?  (Read 1102 times)

Forever and Always

Wrong username?
« on: April 12, 2012, 10:45:59 pm »
I logged onto the site just fine, obviously, but when I try to log on the game it says "Incorrect username or password." I've closed the game, re-opened it {4 times} and typed it all again. Plus, I've changed my password too, and it still says that! I'm 100% sure I typed it right, because I retyped carefully. And no, caps isn't on. Any idea's why it's doing this? Is it becasue I just joined..? Or..?

CloudFish

Re: Wrong username?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 11:22:39 pm »
Hm. Did you look at the big help thread? I'd suggest changing your password again... And make sure that you're not using the number pad on your keyboard.

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 12:15:50 pm »
If all else fails I highly suggest just making a new account with easier text like no numbers in the password or no tricky text. Just keep it simple and you should be fine but as I said its just if all else fails.
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.

Offline wolves01

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • HAHA... no
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2012, 07:12:47 pm »
Maybe you changed your password and you forgot or try changing your password again? Maybe ill work again or check your E-Mail if you changed it?

Animewolfdensetsu

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2012, 07:30:09 pm »
I'm having the same problem. I changed the password like 5 or 6 times and I get the same result. The only thing I can think of is changing my username but there is no way to do that, I think. I've even looked on youtube for help, nothin. I've even allowed feralheart access through my firewall, same thing. any help Please.

CloudFish

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2012, 08:05:07 pm »
Vinny, do you have any numbers in your password or username? If so, you can't use the number pad to enter them.

If all else fails, I agree with the above post. You may just want to remake your account, delete the current one.

Offline WoofSpyder

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Lets play some vigeo games!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2012, 10:22:00 pm »
This is weird and just do what they say they are smart people thats all i got mabey you were hacked or...........? somthing? XD