Author Topic: Meshes are Alibino  (Read 1532 times)

Offline Silvertail12

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Quack o3o
    • View Profile
Meshes are Alibino
« on: April 13, 2012, 03:58:42 am »
I downloaded new meshes today, and I put in everything the files came in with, material, png images, jpeg images, pretty much everything it came from...(including the ReadMe text :3)
Then there was an objects file that you put into the FeralHeart>>media>>objects. So it said GLBuildings.object and it holds every mesh in there. So then I went to map maker to test out my new meshes, but when I clicked new object, the meshes were all white. Some didn't even show up. Did I do something wrong?

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
Re: Meshes are Alibino
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 08:42:08 am »
Yes i had the same problem when i downloaded. The temple, stoneruins were white and the motherload and tower thing were missing.

There is an object file there for a reason, so you dont need to load the mesh's yourself manually. A new object group is added, GLBuildings i believe. Find that and the objects should be there. 

If you type the mesh in like cg_inn.mesh then Add New in Object Maker then yes, it will turn up white. So just load the object from the object group.

For the temple here are the textures which you can do yourself in Object Maker.

-Material 1: Temple1
-Material 2: Temple2
-Material 3: Temple3

I used the same textures for the stoneruins too :)
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
Re: Meshes are Alibino
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 12:48:25 pm »
I think I may have downloaded those meshes before, really gave me a hard time. Not all addons work properly, the person may have left out a file or such.