Author Topic: My Facebook won't Load! (Random, I know)  (Read 1104 times)

Offline Keitorin

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • SPAAAAAAAAACE
    • View Profile
My Facebook won't Load! (Random, I know)
« on: April 13, 2012, 09:17:59 pm »
Now I know the Feral Heart forum is a weird place to ask such a question, but it's my only choice.

I'm on my school computer, which does have some pages blocked for particular reasons... but my friends manage to get on facebook and other students get on aswell. So I wanted to try, because I have some cool Photobooth photos I want to upload onto Facebook and I can only do it from this computer.

I have a mac, so I have Firefox and Safari. I type in facebook on Firefox and click anything connecting to facebook, and it loads with a blank page for a while and then tells me it took too long to load. I try it on Safari and it says it can't connect to the server.
My friends can do it, so why can't I?

I went on facebook on a whole different computer and it works perfectly fine. But I want to upload these photos! XDD
Does anybody know what could be wrong?!

CloudFish

Re: My Facebook won't Load! (Random, I know)
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2012, 03:23:41 am »
No idea.

Suggestion? Buy a 1GB flashdrive for like five bucks and use that to move photos.

Offline KnifeKnut

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Texting at 2 A.M. three days in a row? Really?
    • View Profile
    • Roleplays Extended - A newly created RPG site with many options
Re: My Facebook won't Load! (Random, I know)
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2012, 03:29:35 am »
Sorry that's happening!! On the other hand, I followed CloudFish's suggestion a long time ago when my PC started acting odd and occasionally crashing.