Author Topic: Rant about Godmodders  (Read 4568 times)

Offline Silvertail12

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Quack o3o
    • View Profile
Rant about Godmodders
« on: April 14, 2012, 05:29:12 pm »
Hello, you're about to read through a ranty venty story about my troubles in a fight. You have been warned...

Alright, so yesterday I was rping with my friends and then this random wolf comes by and starts shooting at us. We try to tell her to go away, but instead, she attacks us like nothing. One of my friends got tired of her and logged off to get wings for an air-to-air combat. As she logged off, the other wolf continued taunting us. My other friend shot an arrow at her, and she claimed she ate it. Then I, having the power of venom, shot venom at her. She later claimed that she's immune to venom. My other friend shot a nuke at her, and she "ate it" Afterwards, we told her she was godmodding and we settled down to talk a little. We finally began to get along until my other friend returned and she went back to being hostile.

After several moments of fighting, she decided to call her pack for a better fight. Here came two more wolves. Then we got into a fierce fight. I was fighting the wolf who started this, and I raked her wings, messing them up so she'll be unable to fight. She "healed" and I kept on hurting her with my venom and everytime I did, she "healed." Everytime I told her she was godmodding, she only said she wasn't and continued fighting. I had finally mananged to fight my way and crack her throat, but she only "healed." Then she kept on spiking me with needles that will kill me.

After my group retreated, my friend wanted another round so we returned. By that time, the wolf had gotten more back up and we were outnumbered by about 7 to 3. My other friend requested that he has a one-on-one fight with one of the wolves, and their leader continued spiking me, even when I wasn't fighting. No matter how much I told her to stop, she continued and at last, we got tired of the fight so we left.

What I'm trying to say is that she healed even when I did a wound that would've been massive damage. She claimed to be immune to venom, and she spiked me with something that would paralyze me and make me go to sleep. How can I fight if she doesn't give me a chance?

God I hate those godmodders!

Examples on how she was godmodding:

Cato: *throws arrow at her*
Rosemary: *eats it*
Arbiter: *throws nuke at her*
*eats it*

Meep: *grabs on to her throat*
Rosemary: *shakes her like a toy*

Meep:*rakes claws down her wings, messing them up*
Rosemary:*heals*

Rosemary: *spikes Meep, paralyzing her*

Rosemary: *steps on Meep's back, crushes her neck*
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 05:37:35 pm by ~.:Silvertail:.~ »

CloudFish

Re: Rant about Godmodders
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2012, 08:05:06 pm »
Quite honestly, this is where you should simply digress and ignore such players. Urging them on by replying is only setting yourself up for irritation. Block button is your friend.

Offline t.rex2000

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2012, 09:43:53 pm »
yeah they are annoying sometimes i go and block them both but why they are doing this!!!!! they make my angry and i dont live to block people but i need to stop them annoying so i hate them godmodders deadly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Raz.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • aka Raz ingame.
    • View Profile
    • My DA page
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2012, 02:03:31 am »
Probably because of what Cloudfish said, those godmodders know they're making you annoyed so they just keep at it. They do this because they're bully/trolls.

Or they're just noobs.

Offline Tetsune

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • It's not a crime to be brutally honest.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2012, 02:20:41 am »
Just do what I do: Tell them you won't roleplay with godmodders and walk off. If they say they won, laugh. Let it roll off your shoulders.

Godmodders simply don't know how to roleplay. Let them roll in their fail c:
They should learn sooner or later.
A JACK OF ALL TRADES, YOU COULD SAY!
PRESETS | ITEMS | OBJECTS

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I am the Annoying Homestuck.
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2012, 02:33:51 pm »
Godmodders just can't live with the fact they can't fight, so they're just in a delusional world of them being better than everyone else. Don't waste your time squabbling with those a**holes. If you insist to, just god-mod right back, throw them over a cliff, rip their wing off and run away. If you really want to be a troller when they say *eats it* then simply go *too bad, explodes in your stomach.* I wouldn't advise this, though because you're mostly just wasting your time. You're better than them-don't waste your time with godmodders and tell them that.

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2012, 07:03:53 pm »
As most have said Block button comes into play at times like these, However annoying it may be XD
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.

Offline .::Silver::.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I think I watched too much SD...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2012, 10:20:03 pm »
I've met godmodders in other games and I just do what most people do, block them or ignore them like they're not there.

Offline clouwnt

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • capridcaptcha
    • clownzfan111
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2012, 08:56:40 pm »
.. I enjoy trolling people like those, in all honesty.

*Le pro at comebacks.*

Offline Hiss

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2012, 03:18:32 am »
I really wouldn't call that godmodding. That's trolling. xD