Poll

can there be a few new animal species?

Cobra snake
35 (51.5%)
Kangaroo
33 (48.5%)

Total Members Voted: 67

Author Topic: New animal body shapes!  (Read 14181 times)

Offline iceheart999

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Your average Pacific Rim fan
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Clans Valley or WCV
Re: New animal body shapes!
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2012, 05:56:05 pm »
The last thing Kovu would put in the game would be a snake or kangaroo. Feral Heart, as said by many before me. Is supposed to be a Lion and Wolf MMOPRG. Not a Kanagroo, Snake, Muffin, Man-eating monster, Robot, Wolf and Lion RP.
And when you think of the word "Feral" three, maybe four things pop into your mind.

Wolf
Lion
Dinosuar
and maybe an Owl

I might see Kovu putting owls in-game. But dinos will never come to FeralHeart, trust me. And Kanagroos don't i repeat, DON'T fit the word "FeralHeart"at all. When you think of Wolves and Lions. You thunk of FeralHeart, if you thought of Snakes and Kangaroos, meh, your probaly looking at Webkinz XD.
Although, I believe Kovu might put "Kangaroos" as prey, that is, if we get that update XD. But, theres a extremely slim chance of Kangaroos and Snakes ever entering the world of Feral Heart. :P

This is extremely true. Horse models, and maybe a bird model (Or three, considering there are the owls, raptors, and regular birds) and a new feline model (More for regular cats, like Siamese and Tabbys) would be fine. But snakes and kangaroos? Wouldn't those be better as things that attacked you/ you could hunt, or NPCs? You wouldn't get items from them, but still. Maybe even a rabbit or mouse body, but kangroos and snakes, just no. No. Possible ways there would be new models on list would be-

Bird
Bird2
Bird3
Canine
Equine
Feline
Feline2
Rodent (Maybe)
Rodent2 (Maybe)

In all of these, the most possible of new additions would be Bird and Equine, no snakes, no kangaroos, and DEFINATLY nothing mythological.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2012, 05:57:38 pm by Iceheart999 »

Find me in-game as:
iceheart999
~Pacific Rim~
Gipsy Danger Characters I'm usually on: Helia Wyght Yeva Monroe Rosalva Arce

Offline Crowfeather4

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2012, 07:23:10 pm »
 I would like a horse, a bird of some sort, and a deer. An maybe a cat, like a real house cat so you didn't have to do so much to make the lion a house cat.

Offline CalliCat1113

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -10
  • Larkspur/Starline
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2012, 10:34:51 pm »
Actually they Said they aren't going to finish it, sorry. :( An ur right FH is good the way it is :)

They did not say they were not going to finish it. If you read in the FAQ, you would see that the project may be downgraded a little, still not sure, but they will not quit on it. -_-

Offline racgirl

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2012, 06:49:30 pm »
What about adding fish? werid idea i know but it would be cool

Offline Abomine

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • I'm that weird chick who's obsessed with deer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2012, 09:57:56 pm »
I would personally like to see more in-game animals, but I don't see it happening any time soon. It's all up to Kov.

But I've heard rumors that hunting will be added, and that's close enough for now, I guess.

To Isengard! To Isengard!

My deviantART

Offline LonelyMerchant

• Curious Wanderer
    • skarsgaardian
    • StupidLegos
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2012, 08:49:09 pm »
Cobras would be a rather interesting animal body to play as. I can imagine so many slithering around Bonfire, since it seems like the type of terrain for them, along with Ficho and Last Cave. But *Shrug* even if it doesn't happen, I bet I'll still be seeing canines with the Diamondback markings and call themselves snakes like I once did last year

~Firepool~

« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2012, 04:10:16 pm »
I personally Agree we should add some new models to the game. Maybe on the 4 legged line though. Like Dragons and Horses.

Offline happycat

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2012, 05:29:53 pm »
Kangaroo over Cobra snake. A snake would just be weird in my opinion.

But, If there is going to be hunting in the future then being a prey animal wouldnt really be fair.

A horse would be cool though!

Offline morallydefunct

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Brother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2012, 10:42:13 pm »
If Cobras are added don't ask me twice to make one!:D

>mfw i see internet arguments

Offline Dark Greyodon

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • I'm a ghost robot with rocket feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2012, 11:24:54 pm »
I'd love maybe an equine character shape that included antlers and horse-like manes so that many different hooved creatures could be made. I love RP'ng as a horse and occasionally as a deer, so I would probably die of joy if Kov actually did this.