Author Topic: A few (a lot of) questions...  (Read 1202 times)

Offline aeqis

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
A few (a lot of) questions...
« on: April 18, 2012, 10:52:33 pm »
As a veteran IT user and brand-new FH user, I'm here with a couple of questions about the game, since I know next to nothing about it.

*What are the differences between FH / FH+? Just the new maps? Could I get the new maps without downloading it (since I've heard it's quite buggy)

* I hear we have items in FH. How can we get them / put them on?

*Do animals move in FH?

*Is there an easier way to place portals? (I just downloaded like two dozen maps. Please.)

*How do I get old IT maps into FH?

I'd really appreciate it if anyone could answer even any one of these questions. Thanks! (:

CloudFish

Re: A few (a lot of) questions...
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 10:58:33 pm »
FH is the original game made by Kov. FH+ is an altered version with  new maps, new textures, and yes, at the moment, bugs. (Edit: And no, the FH+ maps are not available in regular Feral Heart, as they are linked to the FH+ versions of the maps.)

Items can be download via various threads on the Feral Heart Add on/Mods section of the forum. Directions are usually included.

Animals do not move, if you mean the meshes. The characters themselves do move, yes.

Placing portals? You just usually place the map files into exports.

Old IT maps are only available if made into FHM. files.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 11:01:10 pm by CloudFish »

Offline Dunstan26

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • Insanity is my middle name.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 10:59:19 pm »
*FH+ is kind of like advanced FH. New maps, marking, and textures. I don't believe you can download the other maps that come with FH+ without actually downloading FH+

*There's some topics for items. To put them on, you go into char creator and go to the tab that says IV.

*I believe animals and trees move in FH+

*(Do not know xD)

*(Also don't really know~ xD)
Obsessed With A Creature

Offline aeqis

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2012, 10:09:02 am »
Thank you both for your help! (: