Author Topic: HELP MEH WITH THE OBJESCT MAKER PLEASE  (Read 1066 times)

Offline TheIcelandicWolf

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
HELP MEH WITH THE OBJESCT MAKER PLEASE
« on: April 21, 2012, 05:15:10 pm »
HELP MEH WITH THE OBJECT MAKER PLEASE! I have no clue how to make objects and I need help so bad! I have seen maps on youtube and they have objects I have never seen before except on their maps!  :'( So if you're kind enough to help a newb like me out, then you deserve to be known all over Feral Heart.  :-* Thanks for reading, please answer if you know, thank you. ;D

Offline Rimfrost

• ? ? Music for the soul ? ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 167
  • Mew~
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART page
Re: HELP MEH WITH THE OBJESCT MAKER PLEASE
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 05:36:52 pm »

-Angel-

Re: HELP MEH WITH THE OBJESCT MAKER PLEASE
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2012, 05:41:12 pm »
to make objects as seen in youtube mapps and suchm you'll need to know how to work with programs like blender and tons of other complicated things. To get objects that are cooler than the default ones, go to the fh creations of the forum and download them(:
to use 'em, put the object file in my_objects after downloading, then open fh and to to 'object maker' then go to te mesh tab, and type in the mesh bar Objectnamehere.Mesh, then hit add new(: if yo want the object to be solid so your character doesnt go through it, check the box 'own collision'
to save the object to use it in map maker, go to the object tab, enter the object name in the 'name' bar, and in theone below it, type the group you want to save it to, then hit save(:

edit: or just do what rim said :P