Author Topic: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [Accepting! ~ June 1st Summary Up!]  (Read 95717 times)

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
Re: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [V2! ~ Open]
« Reply #270 on: July 07, 2012, 10:36:08 pm »
I'll be on about 2 hours late. D: it's because My mom is taking me to go see a movie. Please be on when I get there :) I still wanna Rp.

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline Lunar Rush

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • That one person you saw doing that thing...
    • View Profile
<Removed Post>
« Reply #271 on: July 07, 2012, 10:51:04 pm »
<Removed Post!>
I'm clearing out this account to re-inhabit.

Staff: Please delete this post if you see necessary. ;)
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 08:29:27 pm by Lunar »

????????-??do?d pu? ????n? ???? ??n?

Offline IlLupoItaliano

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: July 08, 2012, 12:09:27 am »
Ahhh man...I wont be able to make it....super bummed out.

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: July 08, 2012, 12:14:05 am »
We need people to get in!! Come people it's rp night!

Offline zoey419

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: July 08, 2012, 12:20:22 am »
            Salami

Name: Vivos Pedes (Origin: Latin; Meaning: Quick Feet)

Parents: Unknown

Mate: None

Offspring: None

Personality: Street-smart, whitty, sarcastic and stubborn as a mule. He is loyal to those he trusts and very determined.

Ingame Username / Forum Username: awesomecooler / zoey419

Desired Rank: Loner

RP Sample: Vivos watched the cheetahs from the scant cover of the plain's grasses. His ears swivled this way and that, catching bits and pieces of different conversations. Sighing he turned and heaved himself up, his paws turning up the dirt beneath him noisily. He flinched and hoped the conversations had muffled his noise. He suddenly felt a pair of eyes burning into his back. Closing his eyes he gritted his teeth and bunched his muscles before sprinting away into the night.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 05:14:20 pm by Awesome&Cooler »

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: July 08, 2012, 04:45:23 am »

rp day screenie. Cyanide strikes again!

The liar and the thief

Offline CadyD16

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Razors for friends. ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: July 08, 2012, 04:58:55 am »
My god. That's hilarious. XD I know it's not the right face, but I still want to play the trololol song!

-------------

Saturday Roleplay
The day starts out pretty normal, apart from the fact that more strange happenings are going on outside the village walls as an oppose to inside. Near the entrance, Loner Ember is lying unconscious, near death. LostSoul, a rogue lion, walks over out of curiosity, but later leaves when he figures she doesn't wish to talk to him about her problems. Loner Vivos is wandering as well, lured over by the death scent lingering in the air from Ember. Within the village, Mist-Stalkers Zuri and Reno, Elder Kashi, Trainee Blue, and Zuri's Chameleon Friend are content in the business of the village. At the same moment, both Zuri and Reno detect Ember's scent that gives off the vibe of suffer. When Zuri jumps to the prospect of investigating, she is quickly hushed silent when a familiar face enters: Mist-Stalker Radhi. He has already found Ember, and is carrying her in to the Medics' den. Blue and Zuri delightfully greet him there, and slowly, Reno joins them. Radhi asks of his sister, Master Medic Katarina, to which Reno informs him that the maltese cheetah left to restock her store of herbs and water. Meanwhile, a lone African Wild Dog, Serria Li, is entering the village, looking to cause mischief. Her presence is not taken into account at first, however. At the same time, LostSoul enters as well, planning to use his healing skills to help Ember. For a moment, he is delayed by Reno and Radhi who are protectively blocking the Medics' den entrance, refusing to let him in in fear of what he plans to do, while Kashi tactfully tends to a scared and sobbing Ember. Lightly, Lost promises he'll do no harm, and they reluctantly let him pass. And like promised, he sits with Kashi and begins looking after the confused and frightened young cheetah with the odd, blue nose. Tired, Radhi bids farewell to Reno for the night and heads to the Mist-Stalkers' den for some sleep. As Reno looks over the darkening camp, he realizes Serria in the center of the village, and walks over to interrogate her. He is closely followed by Blue. When they find her, she gives vague answers to their questions. Before Reno can ask the final one, he is cut off by a loud voice across the village, calling to them. The clumsy hyena cub, Cyanide, is on the bridge over the village entrance, dangerously playing around up there. Reno is infuriated, and after warning Serria that he'll "deal with her later", he instructs Blue to follow him. He and his trainee are just climbing the walls of the village when Cyanide jumps. This scares Reno out of his fur, and he is angered to find that the hyena cub is perfectly fine when she hits the ground with not a scratch on her. She was just fooling around, like always. He, however, hurts himself jumping off the bridge, due to his injuries. After Serria unexpectantly leaves, Reno is left to sit with Cyanide and talk to her about how stupid she was. Through the whole lecture, she is laughing and not taking a word he says seriously. Reno finally tells her that he has seen many die around him, and warns her that for her to be the next victim, it will not only be bad for her, but for him too. In the end, he decides that just because he hurt himself jumping off a high roof when younger didn't mean the same thing would entirely happen again, and that perhaps, he should stop watching as closely and tensing at every movement.

---------------------

Alright. Long message ahead, so... watch yourself. Lol.

Sorry about not being there for our Battlelands RP, Frost, if you logged in at all. I logged in, and you weren't there, so I went off for a little while and went back on later. You still weren't there. So when I went off a second time, I got sidetracked by something else, and, ugh... Messy. Anyhow, I'm sorry. :U

It's too bad you couldn't show up for today's RP. DX Gamer was on and everything, and she stayed for a while. :/

I'm going to update this soon. Perhaps tomorrow, late, because I'll be out all day. I took a few screenies that I thought you could perhaps use if you planned on making a collage. ^^

Again, I wish you could've been there. x.x I think you would've liked the hilarious moment between Reno and Cyanide. XD Kat probably would've, too.  
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 04:32:37 am by CadyD16 »

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: July 08, 2012, 05:22:10 am »
Chyanna: Exactly as I planned.
Daliah and Chyanna: FREAKIN CYANIDE!~

The liar and the thief

Offline Grosskatze

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Claw... I miss you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: July 08, 2012, 02:02:41 pm »
The map is endless awesome but i don't join. Ive got enough to do with my own RPG.

Offline nerozero

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 39
  • Yeah.. That :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: July 08, 2012, 03:06:02 pm »
Im sorry I couldnt come, but when I was on no one was there, then I had to go to work and it got late u.u Im sorry