Author Topic: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [Accepting! ~ June 1st Summary Up!]  (Read 95705 times)

Offline CrazzyMutt

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Always late to the fandom
    • View Profile
Re: ??Crescent Miles??Cheetah Tribe?? [V2! ~ Open]
« Reply #440 on: October 11, 2012, 05:31:43 pm »
Sorry I missed yesterday (rp Wednesday, right?)...had a family emergency

Offline FrostWynd

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: October 11, 2012, 08:22:57 pm »
That's okay. We understand when real life takes priority over the RP.
I hope everything is alright, though. Since it was a family emergency.

Offline Annu

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Currently a Bleachtard. OSSU~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: October 15, 2012, 12:28:34 pm »
So, I heard you have too much Mist-Stalkers? Well I guess I'm gonna apply for something else then. xD By the way, my native language is not English, so I apologize for any grammar errors. Also, my timezone is way different from yours, so I might not be online during the meetings, however I will try to be. ^^

Name: Zoten
Parents: Desai (Father, loner) Kya (Mother, loner)
Mate: None
Offspring: None
Personality: Zoten is very sweet to those who are dear to him. He is caring, brave and cheerful, but hotheaded towards his enemies. He is sometimes stubborn, if he strongly believes he is right. He will still obey the Chief and the Priestess though. He doesn't like taking too much responsibility.
Ingame Username / Forum Username: Annu / Talakie
Desired Rank: Warrior
RP Sample:
   Zoten looked at the setting sun. It was about time when he could sit around doing nothing. The hyenas had been attacking actively. The wind blew through his mane, caressing his brown pelt gently. Staring at the sun when it slowly moved below the horizon, Zoten closed his eyes, an inner peace coming to him. And so he fell asleep.

Salami :3 I did read the rules, but considering my not-so-good memory I forgot it....

I would like to apologize. As I mentioned in that post quoted above, my timezone was way different from yours which made it really difficult for me to interact with you guys. I logged in actively,  but sadly there never was anyone online. I gave up, and then I somehow totally forgot about the RP. Exams.. blergh. Anyway, I'm really sorry. Thanks for removing me from the RP though. :) Have a nice day, sorry if I caused any frustration!
I did a Hetalia person quiz on theotaku.com, and I'm:

Konnichiwa. ^^

Offline FrostWynd

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: October 16, 2012, 04:33:53 am »
It's okay, you don't have to apologize, Talakie. You did give us fair warning of you having a different timezone from ours. It's also understandable that real life also took importance over the RP. It's too bad that you weren't able to join us during our RP days. :c

Maybe someday soon, when you have a little more free time, you can join us again. You're always welcome to come back anytime you want! :3 If coming in-game continues to prove fruitless because of the timezone issue, we always have the forum as an alternative for some of our roleplaying. (Be it because the server derps out, or the RPs take too long to finish in-game, etc.)

@ Everyone ~
I'll also add here that we're are accepting applications for the High Ranks within the tribe. Veterans and the other Master ranks besides Medic. Please read the first post for more info on that. Which will direct you to the topic on our forum where you can post an app for your character.

Lastly, starting from today until November 5th. We'll be having an activity check going on. To make sure you don't get removed, please do try to post in the topic that's been posted on our forum.

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: October 18, 2012, 05:54:25 pm »
Salami

Name: Chase
Parents: Unknown
Mate: N/a
Offspring: N/a
Personality: Chase is very shy, hes not one for talking. We has a terrible fear of Wolves, Hyenas, and larger cats, such as Lions. He mostly tends to slay on the outside of a crowd, but once you get to know him you will see his is very sweet and outgoing.
Ingame Username / Forum Username: Lionheart2061
Desired Rank: Warrior (When he is older)
RP Sample: Chase sat, watching the other cubs run around and have the time of their lives, while he just watched. He would go and play with them, but he was to scared that they wouldn't want to play and be friends, he was used to it though, most cubs didn't want to be seen with him. He looked up, he noticed one star was all by its lonesome, just like him while the others were all bundled up into a group. When he turned his head back to the cubs they were gone, most likely went to bed with their families, Chase didn't have a family, or anyone to call his family. He was all alone. He turned back and looked at the stars, "Someday Chase, someday." He mumbled to himself as he laid here he sat, and went to sleep.

Offline HeroOfCanton

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: November 27, 2012, 09:49:28 pm »
Hey FrostWynd. Not sure if you remember me from Venngian (was Jayto / Razeek)

I'd like to join you guys but your thread hasn't been posted on in a while so I was wondering if you are still rp'ing? I hope so >.<

Offline Jessie Dagger

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • There is magic. But we call it Imagination~
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: November 27, 2012, 10:09:58 pm »
Oh yes, we just aren't very active Hero! ^.^ I hope chu remember me. We're more active on our webby.

Offline FrostWynd

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: November 30, 2012, 05:48:12 am »
Of course I remember you! Hiya, Hero! *hugs* ^^

What Jessie says is true, we're a little more active on our own forum rather than here. Then again, real life might also partially be to blame, among other things... o__o;

It would be awesome if you joined us! :3

Offline CadyD16

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Razors for friends. ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: December 16, 2012, 05:20:28 am »
Hero! :D

It'd be great to have you in the roleplay again! :)

...with a possible Rezek grandcub?

Offline feralmoonlight

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Deer teeth. For you, kid!
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: January 10, 2013, 06:40:17 am »
I would like to join do i type the application in here?
Remember, reality is an illusion, The Universe is a hologram, buy gold, bye!!