Author Topic: My game is so screwed up. Please help. ;__;  (Read 849 times)

Offline xXHells_AngelXx

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • -Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost-
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
My game is so screwed up. Please help. ;__;
« on: April 23, 2012, 08:56:43 pm »
My game has been slow as hell for as long as I can remember. Other than that, it was working fne, until one day the sky nebula I had stopped working. I've moved and renamed files a million times, but I can't seem to get it to work again. My water refelction also doesn't work. I finally got a new computer and downloaded FH and put in all the files I backed up. Everything still doesn't work. I figured I would get rid of everything besides presets and textures and start from scratch to fix the problems, but no matter how many times I re-install it, it somehow saves what I had in the FeralHeart folder before I unistalled it, so I can't get the original game files back. Anyone have any ideas of what I should do? :C

? - - - - - - - - - - - - ?
stitch . me . back . up .

-Not all those who wander are lost.-

"Love is the only thing worth fighting for."-Daniel Grigori

Offline .::Silver::.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I think I watched too much SD...
    • View Profile
Re: My game is so screwed up. Please help. ;__;
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 09:03:30 pm »
I'm not sure but you could delete the files and then try re-installing the game. That may work but I can't really guarantee anything. If that doesn't work try contacting a Mod or Forum Staff. They should be able to fix your problem.

CloudFish

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2012, 09:04:41 pm »
Like the above said, completely delete the folder Feral Heart and create a new one with the install. And THEN add everything back in.

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2012, 09:07:20 pm »
http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=10423.msg144821#msg144821

^this can help if slivermoonwolf's answer doesn't work. and if this doesn't help then check on your computer and see if it has any problems.
Signature by Green