Author Topic: Just A Few Simple Questions.  (Read 1423 times)

Offline whitefang1997

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Just A Few Simple Questions.
« on: April 23, 2012, 10:28:57 pm »
Well, these questions are probably fairly amatureish I should say, but I will ask anyways. ( I never get on my account. I don't even know how to change my avatar on here, I only play the game.. Speaking of which, maybe you could help me out on that one too? ^-^ )

1: The pictures at the top of the page. Some of those are amazing coats! And the cheetah standing over its prey. Is that some type of new feature that is being worked on for the game? Like all the new coat patterns and such?

2: Some chick said something about if you have a really cool coat, you can take a screenshot and send it in, and you have a chance of it being displayed here on the website. Is that true? Or did she not know what she was talking about?

3: Ok. So I have a folder dedicated to Screenshots, right? So everytime I take a screen shot, and open up the chat box once more it always says 'screenshot saved'. But when I go to see the screeshot, it's never there! It NEVER saves them porperlly. I even made sure to make sure it didn't get stored elsewhere, and I never found them. Is this a glitch, is my computer just terrible, or am I just flat out technologically challeneged?

Thanks for reading c:
whitefang1997

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
Re: Just A Few Simple Questions.
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 10:35:27 pm »
I really only know the answer to number 1 xD:

No, they are presets that people make and put on their character. Presets are, well, I guess..."coats" and markings that are made by the members. It is hard to explain how to make one, and I am sure you can look that up somewhere else. But, anyways, some presets even change the "shape" of the character! Look in the FeralHeart Addons and Mods section, don't click it though!, and click the sub-board: "Presets" and download them. You should be good to go!

P.S.- If you need any more help with anything that I just explained, don't hesitate to ask!

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2012, 10:37:36 pm »
1: Some are objects downloaded and added to the game, you may be able to find them in teh objects section. Others are Presets, like painting onto the character mesh but more difficult than just grabbing your character and throwing colour on it, and can take a lot of fiddling to make a good one.

2: Sometimes there are banner competitions for new banners, and you can send in pictures that meet the requirements and see if you win, but just sending in any old screen shot wouldn't really work XD

3: Not sure what is going on there, have you tried going into paint or some similar program and seeing if you can paste it in? I'm not sure if that works for FH screenshots though...

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

CloudFish

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2012, 10:43:32 pm »
As for three, Feral Heart screenshots don't work that way to my knowledge. As in being able to paste them into other things, such as paint.  I think it may be a problem with your gamerz. If you haven't downloaded anything yet, I suggest reinstalling and seeing if that fixes it. Make sure you don't have any other programs up while installing, as it could hinder the file moving.

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2012, 10:54:03 pm »
If you're playing in full screen sometimes screenshots don't work.

Offline whitefang1997

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2012, 11:08:40 pm »
Thanks guys, this all actually really did help. And as for number 3, my stupidity decided to back down and I actually just now found the folder with all those screenshots... *pokerface. :I

But again, thanks ^^ :]

Oh! And Kyugima, refreshing DID help! Genious.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2012, 11:38:04 pm »
Glad to be of help, that's what we're here for XDDD

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho