Author Topic: Angel: the innocent warrior  (Read 3411 times)

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
Angel: the innocent warrior
« on: April 26, 2012, 12:10:00 pm »
Bit of info first.
Sod-off: a kind of serious grey unicorn with a blue spiky mane/tail. He doesn't really like Angel in that sort of way but she seems to think otherwise.
Angel Lockedheart: A shy hopeless Pegasus who often messes up when trying to earn kindness and love from others. She is pretty much Sod-offs stalker. She has a lot of magical power for one without a horn so she is at risk of imprisonment for military pony use.
Fluttershy: Angel's older sister, gentle and protective but very sweet. Big animal lover.
Ed: hot tempered and hates being called short. He's a very powerful pony who can use materials around him to make other things. He's one of the very few none-unicorn pony's that can use magic.
Shard: A ninja like pony samurai, which is odd for a female pony. She is a stealthy, resourceful, focused earth pony who seems to have an endless suply of stuff like throwing stars and one of each kind of blade all inside her sattle bags, her main weapons though are 2 katanas and a giant throwing star all on her back.
Sky: Sod-off's bro and best buddy. They pretty much play video games most the time.
Darkest night: An evil alicorn who succeeds to be the next nightmare moon, she is very powerful and the size of nightmare moon and princess Celestia. Pure black with a blue mane/tail and pupil-less aqua eyes.
others: e.e
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 12:32:09 am by okami129 »

The liar and the thief

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
Re: Angel: the innocent warrior (mlp fim: fe) Wip~
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 11:22:15 pm »

Chapter 1
Skytrip!
The usual school day began, the bell ringing telling every filly in canter lot to hurry up. Angel lockedheart made it in time with a friend of hers, Apple Braveheart. Even though angel was a blank flank she earned at least 1 friend. She took her seat and waited. Science test and she never studied, more important it was unicorn and alicorn that would ace it... "Not fair..." she focused heard on the golden apple infront of her, so hard her head began to throb, a grunt of frustration escaped the pegasi and her eyes glowed white and the room began to give off a gold tint as magic filled it. "Oh sh*t!" Many poor ponies were hurt and the hamster turned into a hamster/lizard thing! In the end the poor pegasi was sent to the office as the overmare spoke to someone on the phone. Angel waited anxiously until finally the over mare came out. "Angel, honeybunch, You have been expelled. Princess Celestia has given me orders to send you to Ponyville to live with your sister." she said with a sigh. That was what all the arguing and yelling was about? "But what about Apple Braveheart and the others?" she asked but the older pony gave no reply, she just sent the fillie on her way. Angel already knew the answer anyway.
Angel flew gracefully over the sea and woods and many towns. She passed by levitating acres and dodged birds and clouds, doing twirls in the air. A zap sound came from the back of her head followed by a throbbing head ache, but when she tried to shake it off... CLOUD! "Oof!" the pegasi flew face first into the cloud and as she pulled her head out of the white surprisingly strong cotton in the sky... yeah she forgot to flap her wingas. "AYIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" the pegasi flailed and thrashed, tears streaming from her eyes as the wind kept her wings pointed up instead of flapping. She landed hardly with a loud THUNK as she hit a tree branch, tumbling from tree branch to tree branch. It was at least five branches until she hit the forest floor. Her sattle bags unbuckled and she had to gather all her stuff again. "Lucky me I pack light... eheheh... OW!" the shocking pain came again in her head causing it to throb, and she would almost collapse too if she didn't have the will to continue. The pegasus walked on foot, jumpy at every sound. She almost got used to it until an unfriendly pair of eyes greeted her, She turned at the sound of a mighty roar from a serphant as it swiftly moved to strike. Angel dodged and ran as the creature gave chase. "HELP! SOMEONE PLEASE!" roooooooooooooooaaar The sound of gun fire and blood spatter filled the air as the foal hid in the bush. Two brothers she guessed from how they acted. One was a light brown earth pony with a darker brown mane while the other a grey unicorn with a blue mane and tail. They both had spiky manes and tails and as they did away with the thing... Angel took her chance and snuck away. She was a hoof away, at least it seemed that way for her, when the throbbing began again and she had collapsed in the pain. The two brothers caught up to her. They looked curious of her. "Hey, you ok?" the white unicorn asked. Angel looked up to get a good look at them. The unicorn's cutie-mark was the letter and number. 2-D. The other had an interesting star but was wearing a colorful jacket of white, black, red, blue, and little bits of yellow. Angel looked up at their eyes. The unicorns eyes were black and the earth pony's eyes were a deep blue. She opened her mouth to speak but no words came out and her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she fell to the ground and became unconcious. "Aw cr*p Sod-off! hurry her to the hospital!" f*ck this headache was the last thing Angel could muster to think before vanishing into her forced sleep.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 03:20:32 am by okami129 »

The liar and the thief

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
Re: Angel: the innocent warrior
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2012, 03:57:55 am »

Chapter 2
Escape the hospital!
Angel began flailing and screaming as in her dreams, stomach turning events began. She was stitched together with her elde sister fluttershy to look like a ponify'd Siamese twins thing. Yells of agony came from both pegasi as the organs were stuffed back in by an unknown hoof. Just as Angel thought she would snap from the pain, her eyes shot open to reveal a peaceful white room.
Her ears shot up and she moved  hoof over her golden eyes.She felt... odd. atually the headache stopped! She would have howled in joy if she just knew where the h*ll she was. She sat up, shaking her head to clear of any drowsiness and looked around the room. Her heart almost sank and she wanted to vomit as she recognized the chemical smell, the box full of used syrenges, and all the other medical equipment. The golden and white pony wanted to bolt out in fear of what she recognized for the thought of doctors, hospitals, anything along that line made her shiver.
She noted she was alone, and sighed. Feeling suddenly the heat hit her like a buck in the face followed by a headache, she cursed and flinched at each throb, eyes narrowed and face screwed up in pain. "Celestia D*mn it!" she merely screamed and fell back on her bed until the throbbing stopped.
Once she felt it end, the white pegasi slowly got up and trotted to the door. She crept out into an empty white hall and slunk behind corner to corner to avoid being seen by the nurse pony's or patients. Just as she thought she was gonna get out, of course. Ramming face first into a pony, She stumbling backwards from impact, pawing her head with a front hoof.
She looked around in fortune that she gotten a good distance from that stomach lurching place, it gave her feelings of melancholy or uneasiness, but she looked up to see who she ran into, after shaking her head of course from the impact. To the white Pegasi's surprise, it was 2 male figures, spiky manes, silver and tan coats, it was them.
"You're real?" she squeaked as her golden eyes brightened up in surprise and joy. She shook her head to break the concentration and lowered it in mixed feelings before looking back at the tan pony and grey unicorn.
"What are you doing out here, running from the hospital?" the tan pony asked tilting his head. The grey unicorn didn't even look at her, but at the trees blushing. "I'm in a hurry, to big sister Fluttershy. Do you two know where I might find her? it was urgent." the white pegasi urged with a note of determination. Sure enough the many things of this pony proved she was Fluttershy's sister, her gentle bu firm voice, her appearance style, she was a tougher Fluttershy, but most of all, she was unique.
"Actually she's just up the road, we could take you there, Right Sod-off?" the tan pony nudged the unicorn who didn't reply until a long pause. "This way" the unicorn said plainly, leading the way forward. Angel culdn't help but notice his scars, are those burns?

The liar and the thief

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2012, 11:29:46 pm »

Chapter 3
The war, the experiments
Finally they were going back on track. Angel still couldn't take her mind off Sod-off's burnt, limping, hind leg. She moved closer to the tan pony and asked in a quiet voice. "What happened to him?" Sky was caught off guard and looked at the white pegasi, who tilted her head to motion at the burnt leg. The tan pony looked around nervously trying to think of how to explain. "Oh. uh..." he lowered his head closer to hers to whisper in her ear, looking up to insure the unicorn was continuing forward and had no attention to them.
"Well... we were originally state military for ponyville. We were pretty good, hack and slash every pathetic zebra in our way. Since you are new here, remember to stay away from Zebras. We are at war with those back stabbers.They are lead by none other than nightmare moon and her small band of alicorns. Celestia knew she would betray her and was foolish to give her a second chance. She has been recruiting everypony to ponyvlle, the base of the equestrian army. I was one of the army as well as Sod-off. We were on a mission to watch Zacora for she was suspected a spy for the zebras. She wasn't in her house, so as we went to leave... we were jumped by both her and her apprentice, Xanith. Trapped in their basement and used as experiments for zebra weapons, among them was a flame thrower." Sky gave a long pause and looked down sadly. "Watching our brethren dying or being tortured by these weapons every day. I shouldn't have taken my little brother on that mission. The fires hurt him badly. He was just a little filly and he was burned mercilessly by the legs. We weren't used often otherwise and I was lucky to not be used, but after 2 days of it was when the ministry of awesome paid griffins to storm in and raid the place. They rescued us all, buried the bodies, and held the zebras under custody. The wounded were rushed to the hospital, but even if they healed my brothers wounds, the memory ruined his heart and mind. He was never the same and that limp is a reminder why I fight zebras, where I messed up, and why he was discharged from state military."
Angel perked her ears and listened intently to the sad tale. She lowered her head and drooped her ears. "Poor Sod-off." she mumbled "I can hear you guys, you know!" Sod-off shouted, sounding quite annoyed like the memory still bugged him. "Lets hurry up, we're losing daylight like this!" he growled. and dashed forward. The two gasped in surprised, which sky followed with a "Hey wait up!" and dashed after his brother. a few heart beats long was how long Angel waited before she too dashed after the brothers.
They finally arrived at a pretty nature-like house full of mini bird houses, nests, trees, and a pond full of aquatic animals and fish, but most of all was the ministry of peace poster. Sod-off reached up a hoof to knock, but before his hoof collided with the door, the sounds of a shriek followed by things falling and breaking. Angel rolled her eyes at the sound and gave a tch knowing that sound well. "Oh dear, oh dear! Angel bunny, help me get the scrolls and treaties. I'll get the books." They heard fluttershy shout in panic and it was followed by the sounds of books falling and another Eeek!
Angel Lockedheart gave an annoyed growl and pushed Sod-off aside. Sod-off glared at her displeased by the action and sneered a little, but focused back to the door. Angel gave the door a good buck which was followed by another shriek and more books falling, but after a long pause, the door finally opened to reveal a messy house with a pile of books and many boxes.
Fluttershy brushed her mane out of her face and the first thing her gaze met was her younger sister. Fluttershy gave a smile as did Angel Lockedheart and the younger pony reared up in a hug, her front hooves wrapped around Fluttershy's neck and her face buried in her sisters shoulder. Fluttershy wrapped a hoof around her younger sister and rubbed her head in her younger sisters mane. "Angel Lockedheart, it's good to see you again. Come in." she said in her peaceful voice and backed up, ending the embrace.
The 3 ponies trotted through the door, of course the brothers bowed and introduced themselves. "I'm Sky, and this is Sod-off." the tan earth pony said.  Angel shook her head realizing the travel made her fever worse and the only resolve she had left was simple, besides, she felt filthy from the muddy night. "I'm going to go shower." The white pony said as she walked away. The brothers were putting in a disk for fullmetal alchemist the game. (But with ponies) All in all, everyone made themselves at home and began kicking up their hooves and relaxing.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 11:31:29 pm by okami129 »

The liar and the thief

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2012, 12:25:57 am »

Chapter 4
The alchemist pony

Finally they were ready to begin the journey forward through ponyville, exploring the place. Angel had already packed the series of books of fatal frame, resident evil, and silent hill. Sky was whining about losing a black ops to Sod-off who crossed his hooves and held a neutral expression.
Angel grabbed a red headband, placed it in her mane above the ears, and tied a matching bow to it. She gathered the rest of her manga into her saddle bag, in the other was food like apples filling it almost overfull. "I'll be back soon." she called to everyone before leaving.
she was in the garden, picking a few herbal flowers she could use in potions. She began eating an apple, relaxing in the fields, quite the calm day. She read silent hill first, page after page. Right after putting the book away, she began back, but was suddenly jumped by a zebra.
As the striped pony dragged her away by her wings, Angel let out shrieks for Fluttershy, Sod-off, and Sky, until she was bucked in the head to be silenced. The impach caused her to pass out, eyes though glowed for a second before the buck.
A silence filled the air, other than the sounds of dripping. She opened her eyes to find herself in a small room with an iron door bars. The white pegasi shot up and looked around in panic, but slumped down seeing it was useless.
"There's no way out, forget it." a voice called from behind. The white pegasi turned her head to see who, and it was a blonde male pony with a red jacket and black shirt. His mane was in a braid but looked cute, as for his mark, some kind of symbol. His front hoof and paralel back hoof were both automail. Beside him was a suite of armor with a blood symbol on it's flanks. Angel just stood with her mouth gaping as the two ponies looked at her.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 01:32:20 am by okami129 »

The liar and the thief

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2012, 12:27:50 am »

Chapter 5
Shard, the black ninja

Wip~