Author Topic: Feral Heart Textures MESSED UP!!! HEEELLLPPP  (Read 2100 times)

Offline Shazzie99

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Feral Heart Textures MESSED UP!!! HEEELLLPPP
« on: April 27, 2012, 08:27:34 am »
Okay I have a normal PC and everything works fine on it.

I just received my new school net book and I am allowed to download FH on it. So I did. Now when I log on, the grass texture looks WAAAY different. The water is now different. The snow in South Pole is grass. And inside Ficho tunnel where it should be brown cave looking, it is ak grass!!! WHAT DO I DO

Ps hello Red XD
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 08:36:14 am by Shazzie99 »

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: Feral Heart Textures MESSED UP!!! HEEELLLPPP
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2012, 08:35:48 am »
What exactly to do in this case might be hard to know straight of the bat.

But since it's a new laptop it could be that you've not gotten the drivers required to draw out some of the graphics in the game. But it could also be things like installing the game with a broken installer.

Something you should try directly is to remove the folder from C:\FeralHeart and then re-download a new installer from our site and then install the game with that one. If same result happens again it's most likely not a broken installer.

If you tried the thing above, try going into the options menu in the game and try running the game in another Rendering Mode and the restart the game and try again(make sure you try both of the options a few times). If you do this without any result, or possible the game crashes after changing this unable to boot it's most likely that you need some sort of drivers for it to run the game properly.

Something that's highly suggested in that case is to run windows update and make sure everything is up to date, try to run the game again and if that doesn't sort it there's a few things that might be slightly more tricky but could be the cause.
-You need to update your DirectX
-You need to update your Video card drivers
-You might need to update your C++ libraries on the computer(Though a windows update should sort that I believe)

Doesn't have to be this way of course but I got a feeling it might be since it's a new laptop and all that.
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline Shazzie99

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Feral Heart Textures MESSED UP!!! HEEELLLPPP
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2012, 08:45:49 am »
THANKS SO MUCH!!! FICHO WORKS!!! NOW TO CHECK SNOW!