Author Topic: Won't Let Me Play!  (Read 1456 times)

Offline Fantasia_Cross

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • https://www.deviantart.com/unite
    • View Profile
Won't Let Me Play!
« on: April 27, 2012, 10:27:20 pm »
OK, here is the full story.

I transferred the whole FeralHearts Folder over from my Laptop to my Desktop. All the files replace, and things are fine. I go into the game to play, I pick a Character and press Start. Loading Screen.....Random Vanish. Did I mention that I have a lot of Custom downloaded items in the my_objects folder? Does it matter? Oh! What about the fact that my Laptop is Windows 7, and the Desktop is not. I wonder if that's it...... :-\
I tried re-installing and putting all the files back, didn't do any good. Any ideas?

UPDATE - I shall re-install all of my objects, and as for the maps, for them to work, I had to delete all of the objects and start over. "sigh" A high price to pay when you want to use the same files on another computer.

NOTES
(These are some notes I made while checking to see if any of the folders in the materials folder were the problem)

1. Without the Gate, Terrain, Water, Cursor, Sky and Equip, it gives me an error message
2.Without the gui and gui1 files, it doesn't come up at all

Before, when I had all the files inside, (Note, I had brought them from my laptop), the above happened, with me, randomly crashing when getting on a character. But after a had removed the Downloaded Items materials, it  
             came up, but when I signed in, it gave me and error message, an I shut it down.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2012, 02:56:23 am by Jennifer »
Feel free to ask for my Discord in regards to Feralheart Topics.

Offline Beta9

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Won't Let Me Play!
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2012, 02:06:42 am »
I know this doesnt help right now. But I will help you when I have my laptop in four hours. XD

Offline Fantasia_Cross

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • https://www.deviantart.com/unite
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2012, 02:15:16 am »
I may have solved it by then, but we will see. I have some notes on my "research" on the problem coming up.
Feel free to ask for my Discord in regards to Feralheart Topics.

Offline Colors

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2012, 03:45:20 am »
Instead of deleting the objects, why don't you simply delete all the FH folder and redownload your objects? That might solve instead of just deleting them. Maybe you're forgeting a crucial file that's causing the problem or something.
Colors

The path to heavens runs through miles of clouded hell right to the top.