Author Topic: Natsu no Ookami-Mapped, literate and brand new.  (Read 10233 times)

Offline twilight12

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • that was kinda neat dude
    • View Profile
Re: Natsu no Ookami-Mapped, literate and brand new.
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2013, 01:55:19 am »
Form for joining:No Idea what to do with this.
Username: twilight12
Character name: Key
Wanted rank: Beta
Rp sample: Key wandered about the large forest, her ears keeping alert as she walked. Hatsune, Her barnowl perched on her shoulder, Letting out small cries as he swooped around at times, Bringing mice back.                        Yes, I know its short.... I post longer in reality though!

Offline Lunarwing11

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Meow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2013, 10:44:49 pm »
Form for joining:No Idea what to do with this.
Username: twilight12
Character name: Key
Wanted rank: Beta
Rp sample: Key wandered about the large forest, her ears keeping alert as she walked. Hatsune, Her barnowl perched on her shoulder, Letting out small cries as he swooped around at times, Bringing mice back.                        Yes, I know its short.... I post longer in reality though!
Accepted, please send an in-game request to ~Natsu no Ookami~

Ingame: Lunarwing11
Join my RP?

Offline xxaaliyahxx

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2013, 08:37:26 pm »
This seems like a good RP :)
Joining form:
Username: xxaaliyahxx
Character Name: Secrecy
Lil' Description: Shes a VERY dark grey wolf with amber eyes and wears a blue crystal bound around her neck by vines.
Wanted Rank: Any apart from omega
RP Sample: Secrecy sprinted through the forest, dodging trees and jumping logs, leaving a dust trail fading behind her. She opened her jaws wide, showing pearly fangs. Her eyes were set on her target: a tan hare. She leapt to get closer to the large rodent and dug her teeth into its back, slowing it and pulling it to the floor. Blood began to form over her teeth and dripped down the hare's back. The long-eared rodent lay stark dead, its body motionless and covered with a thick ooze of blood. The almost-black wolf, panting for breath, grabbed the hare between her jaws again and padded off, the chirp of birds and the rustle of the occasional fox faded away, caves and rocks coming closer to her. Secrecy slumped down under a leaning rock, and pulled away at her catch. The sun began to set over the horizon and the fae, full and exhausted, drifted off to sleep.

Offline Lunarwing11

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Meow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2013, 03:33:59 am »
Attention all members/recruits
I've decided to revive this RP once again. A new map is being made and we now have a new thread. If you still wish to join, please go to the new topic. Any posts on this thread will be ignored.

Ingame: Lunarwing11
Join my RP?