Author Topic: Help again!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 955 times)

Offline mudstar423

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
    • View Profile
Help again!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: April 30, 2012, 09:07:33 pm »
HELPS PLEZ

Hey I was making a map and I wanted to set a portal so i can put it on medafire but what setting do i have to have to make the portals to Cape Of Distent Worlds? help

Offline Necromancy

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • How about a necromancy trick?
    • View Profile
Re: Help again!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 09:18:55 pm »
All you need to do is go into map maker and export your map. After you do that, the .fhm file for your map will be under C:>FeralHeart>Exports on your computer. Just go to mediafire and upload that .fhm file, then hand out the mediafire link.
If you used any meshes in your map, you'll need to also put them in the mediafire download. Add the mesh files to a zip along with the map file and upload it. Same for weather, if you used any.

CloudFish

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 09:21:22 pm »
Think she was asking about having to place a portal in the map to get to the Cape. Because if you make maps and save them, they appear in the cape either way without exporting, in most cases.

If that is what you're asking, Chel, post again and I'll help you.

Offline Necromancy

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • How about a necromancy trick?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2012, 09:25:15 pm »
Oh, I see. I thought she meant how to get the portal in order to share the map.

Offline mudstar423

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2012, 10:24:10 am »
THANKS :D ya can you help me? get that portal now plez oh and thanks Necrmacy!! that will be helpfull when i post it on Mediafire

CloudFish

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2012, 10:49:21 am »
To add a portal in your map, go to map maker and view the first tab, believe it's called "Map." See where it says "Has portal" and a little box beside it? Make sure it's checked in, and then the little coordinates XYZ Yaw are stuff you'll have to add in.

To do this, place your mouse where you want the portal to be in your map and copy down the numbers in the bottom right hand corner on to a sheet of paper, and then type this into their respected boxes (They go in order, left to right is coordinated with top to bottom) The last number will be the yaw, which is the direction you're facing.

Hoperz that helped.