Author Topic: once again i am trying too get FH + too work -_- and its still not wokring.....  (Read 1259 times)

Offline appel

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • mew :3
    • View Profile
so as before i think i asked this and here it is i can download it and install it all ok but everytime i try too sigh in with FH+ it tell me too get a patch and i already know that FH+ doesnt need or have a patch and its just really getting on my nerves and i still dont know how too fix it xd

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
FH+ is very buggy, I don't recommend using it at all until it's new update is released.

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
Yes this is very glitchy, remember that if you got the previous version of FH+ then remember to delete the whole folder! (Save maps and items as needed) And reinstall the new version. Never install the new version onto the old!

Offline appel

• Curious Wanderer
  • mew :3
    • View Profile
when will the new update be added? and ok

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
FH+ isnt a regular FH program, it is made by a member, so whenever he decides to update it, thatll be only time it will update. No one knows for sure.

Offline CannibalWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Red Moon Forever~
    • View Profile
FH+ Is apprently still in need to be updated.However,the creator of FH+ Is making a whole new FH+!But,I wouldnt exactly recommend the old FH+ due to the "Black Screens" And somewhat horrible lag..Just be patient,and once it has been updated and installed new look go ahead and download it.