Author Topic: Feral Hearts not working .-.?  (Read 3571 times)

Offline lost4u2find

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Feral Hearts not working .-.?
« on: May 03, 2012, 09:06:31 pm »
i recently got an upgrade in my internet and since then Feral Hearts refuses to establish a server. What is happening and is there anyways i can fix this? I have tried deleting it and reinstalling it all together, but it doesnt work. If anyone has any ideas, please help me

CloudFish

Re: Feral Hearts not working .-.?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 09:08:33 pm »
Make sure your firewall isn't blockin' it. Also, can you just not connect at login? Or is it when you go to maps?

Offline lost4u2find

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 09:29:39 pm »
No, it is not allowing me to find the server right when i sign in. I will check the Firewall though, thanks.

CloudFish

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2012, 10:04:11 pm »
Yar, if that doesn't work, you may want to try reinstalling, somethings with the server might not have been installed. Make sure you ain't got any other programs up when installing. (Also running program as admin may allow you to push through).

Offline MidnightHowls

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2012, 10:08:59 pm »
Ok i downloaded a marking for FH. So i downloaded it and did the intrustions. But then....I tyr to gt on Game of FH and it stopped working... I tried over and over still didnt work. So i deleted the GAME of it then tried to redownload it the same way i did when i first join but the Game didnt do the way it did before. Like i downloaded the GameSet up but the game didnt come as my icon,then i tried the Torrent (i deleted the gameset up)....Nothing.... I was wondering if you could help me. Please?

CloudFish

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2012, 10:31:59 pm »
Next time, make new thread, since your post isn't relevant to Kim's.

To fix, you need to delete original folder for Feral Heart, you should still have original set up, yes? Just reinstall. Should be fixed, if you need help with the marking, after getting game fixed, try instructions one more time and if it doesn't work, I'll try to see what I can do to walk you through. Generally need to add marking file, and then add to the marking cfg. the same name of marking.

Offline lost4u2find

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2012, 04:46:10 pm »
lol Win. Ok so i did try to reinstall it, but it still isn't working. Bleh, i dont understand, this is supposed to be a faster internet, so i dont know why it wont work.

PolarisStar

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2012, 12:10:55 am »
I got windows xp it won't work its unblocked my virus thing allows it but when I get the map the loading screen will freeze fail to connect bad token or sit there why help?!

Offline cmp123

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2012, 05:21:53 pm »
When i get on before i can do anything a error pops up and says: feral heart is not working. Its been like that since yesterday. What do i do???   :( 

~Upendi~

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2012, 12:49:38 am »
Mine is doing the exact same thing as Kimberly. It's been like this for MONTHS. When I took my laptop to my grandmother's house though, with the the same download, it worked. It started right when I switched internet.