Poll

Can't log in?

Incorrect Username/Password?
0 (0%)
Downloaded Patch correctly?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Need Help Logging into Game  (Read 1646 times)

Elemental-Guardian

Need Help Logging into Game
« on: May 04, 2012, 02:50:40 am »
Alright, so I just recently registered to FH (like, yesterday) and I'm very excited to be able to play the game. However, every time I try to log in, it tells me that I have entered the wrong Username or Password, and I know perfectly well that I didn't. I can log onto this site easily with the same Username and Password, but for some reason I just can't seem to log into the game server.

I'm pretty sure I've downloaded the recent patch (how can I find out?) so I'm not quite sure what the problem is. Please help.

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
Re: Need Help Logging into Game
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2012, 04:02:19 am »
The log in is very case sensitive, make sure your logging in exactly as u signed up as. As well itll generally tell u if u need a patch, u can always try the download patch in download page to see in case.

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2012, 09:40:30 pm »
^
yes. sometimes you may capatilize something that shouldn't be capatilized or sometime puntuation is a factor. like putting ~ on the end or in a name or like mine(Bloo.) it HAS to have the period or it wont work. Try double checking your writing and make sure caps isnt on when you type your password unless caps is needed, if so. Good Luck and hoped this helped.

You are amazing <3

Elemental-Guardian

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2012, 11:33:21 pm »
Thanks for the tips guys, but I've checked and triple checked my capitalization and punctuation and I still can't log in. I even just recently changed my password and still nothing.

Any other suggestions? :/

Oh, and also. I downloaded FH+ to see if that would help at all and it keeps telling me to download the patch, even though I already did. Any idea what's going on? Maybe it's in the wrong folder or something?

...This game just doesn't want me to play, does it?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 11:35:37 pm by Anayris »

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2012, 11:48:35 pm »
It may be a glitch which, in your case, is very unfortunate. I'm sorry. For the Feral Heart+ it seems to have glitches with older computers even if they are windows. If your computer isn't "up to date" this may be a problem for fh+. As for the log-in I have no idea. PM the adminastrator and maybe they can allow you to get a new account for the same email. Idk thought because i'm not sure of the admin's powers. Good Luck to you though and I hope you get it fixed.    ((try searching it on google if your out of ideas and nothing works))

You are amazing <3

Offline RawSyndicate

• Bagged Milk
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
  • OG Floofins
    • View Profile
    • DA: RawSyndicate
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2012, 12:26:54 am »
Yes, actually this did happen to me with my: toastedmarshmellow account and when i tried to make it again it did not work. Although, just get Red to delete that account and make it again. That should probabky solve it :3. Its usually a random glitch or server problem.

Elemental-Guardian

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2012, 03:12:45 am »
Well, I'll probably take up on all of your advice and just create another account. Thanks for your help everyone, it's very appreciated. Happy gaming, and I hope to see you all again within the FH world (if I can ever log in xD).