Author Topic: My characters  (Read 1646 times)

Offline baltosaa

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -4
    • View Profile
My characters
« on: May 04, 2012, 04:49:46 pm »
My number one main character:
Name: Nero
Species: Wingled Wolf (WW)
Personality: Loves adventures, is very friendly, and enjoys helping others. He also likes to joke around sometimes to.
Bio: Nero grew up in a strange wolf pack. Everyone had wings, including Nero. They always helped each other and treated each other equally. They also helped stranger packs to. Nero always wanted to explore the world, so one day when he was old enough he left his whole pack, and home. He flew across the ocean to this land (....You know, normal FH places..>.> ) to meet new people, and see new places.
Parents: Unknown (Not important since he's an adult..)
Looks: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/703/nerov.png/
Name: Neeko
Age: 4 (In human year's he'd be 4 years old. Animal years confuse me way to much..)
Species: Fox
Personality: Adventerous, loves exploring, also very mischevious.
Bio: Neeko was abandoned a year after birth. Since then (Witch really wasnt that long ago...XP ) he would survive by stealing food from others,  almost getting killed because of it. He lived like this for years until one day he found himself on a small island. He snuck up the hill (Bonfire Island btw..) to see if anyone had food for him to steal, but he didnt find any. He snuck around the den a few times, but was almost seen. This startled him, so he accidentally ran off the cliff (...lol), breaking his legs. He somehow managed to get back up the hill though (Dont ask me how...I didnt wanna be stuck down there. Makes NO sense I know. DUN' JUDGE MEH ._.  ) He layed down by a bush in horrible pain. Luckily, another adult fox found him and started helping him. (I am currently in a Roleplay with this person to. But she hasn't been online since forever. D: )
Looks: http://sails96.deviantart.com/#/d4n2wfh
Parents: Unknown. But he has a kind of "Foster Mother" helping him get better.
Name:  Volko (Pronounced: V-AWL-Co)
Species: Wolf (Different kind of wolf though.)
Personality: Loves to explore, is very hopeful of the future, enjoys joking around to, and being around others. He also likes to spend time in Ficho Tunnel by the crystal.
Bio: Nevermind, I dont need a  bio. Once I start roleplaying with him that will be his past. Cause it'll take place as he's forming outside the crystal in Ficho Tunnel.
Parents: None. But he see's the crystal (In Ficho Tunnel) as his "Mother". (The crystal created him...o.O  )
Looks: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/29/volkostand.png/
Abilities: He creates this little force-feild type-thing around his paw, it glows light-green, and he hits things......with it. Pretty perdictable. lol XD Another thing he can do is make a green-shield around himself. And....he can heal himself (Not instant heal though. He can only heal a tiny bit. Cause no one likes powerplayers. Another thing he can do....Make his eyes glow a light-green. Not sure what that does but it sounds cool...lol. And, he can levitate things to. (As long as its not to big and heavy, he can do it. E.g:....a rock. o.o  One day, when he's older he will also grow wings. But for now he's wingless.
Also..if you start seeing Volko run around (Witch will be me Roleplaying with him, alone...) feel free to join in! (Use proper grammar if you do though..>_< )
Ok....thats it for now.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 08:58:38 pm by baltosaa »

Offline #Uzuri#

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Nii-San~
    • View Profile
Re: My characters
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2012, 04:29:05 am »
Yes! now that's an awesome Bio. Well done, thank you for sharing your talent with FH ^^
I love all your characters <3
Bloody Rabbit >:P

Offline rexline

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2012, 10:15:35 am »
Its cool

Offline Zekegi

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • American Dad Stole my TacoKing Idea, Not cool Bruh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2012, 12:01:30 pm »
It is nice to see creative characters coming from everyone on Feral Heart! Yours are incredible and I bet you anything you can make an rp pretty sweet. I hope to possible meet ya in game and rp with ya. : D
-Insert random picture here later-

Elite100

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2012, 04:18:32 am »
nice very creative charector  ;D