Author Topic: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Chamber of Souls [ONE Slot open!]  (Read 94945 times)

SoulRevenge

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Chamber of Souls [Open and Accepting~]
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2012, 12:54:45 am »
[You can have eight moves~]

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2012, 01:20:38 am »

"Sure--" Stopping, Electra gasped as a red-orange blur swept past her and disappeared into the cave. She stumbled forward in her surprise, face nearly colliding with solid rock, but caught herself just in time. The Pokemon's eyes stretched wide in confusion as she stared at what seemed to be new footprints in the pale gold sand beneath her. "What was that?" she asked out loud, bewildered and a little frightened of what might've happened while she was busy hiding her scarf. Stepping cautiously forward, she stooped down to look at the prints. One that seemed to be canine-like, while the other was small and wide, and Electra didn't even recognize it. She looked up toward the top of Beach Cave, searching for Kyeshui. "What just happened?" she repeated, her voice rising in hidden panic.

(I feel like this post of mine is short .A.
Electra's moves are: Thunder Fang, Howl, Electro Ball, Spark, and Growl, for now. c:)

ヌ - ド ル

SoulRevenge

« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2012, 01:32:59 am »
[Kay, and Kyeshui's moves are: Frocepalm, Aura Sphere, and Growl.]

"I dunno, but lets follow em'!" he exclaimed as he jumped down off the top of the cave, landing on his hinds legs after the fall. He rushed into the cave, after the three Poke'mon with speed he never imagined he could run. His silvery eyes were able to penetrate the darkness, although it was merely dim and easy for Poke'mon to see through. The cracks in the walls allowed light to dapple the cave, a few rivers ran here and there through it. Then, he noitced the Kitsune. The Vupix was darted after what appeared to be a purple figure with gleaming, crystal-like eyes.
He identified the Poke'mon immediantly as a Sableye, they were quite mistchevious and enjoyed playing pranks. He spotted the basket in it's paws as he continued to dart toward them, he could hear Electra's footsteps behind him. Now he was praticly right beside the Poke'mon, who was trying to avoid the puddles and streams of water. "Hey! Why you chasing this guy?" he asked, heaving a bit, but he continued to run alongside the Fire fox. The two canine-like Poke'mon were gaining on the Sableye, it wouldn't be long before they caught him. Well, the Kit,une could of caught him already, if only it hadn't avoided the water puddles.

[Short~]

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2012, 06:01:43 pm »
(Hope you don't mind if I add another charrie? .w.

Name: Duna
Pokemon Species: Purrloin
Position: Guild Member (May be rival or member of Team Kyetra later on)
Other Characters*: Electra
History/Past*: Duna used to live in a forest near to the Guild, but always wanted to become an explorer. When her parents asked her if she wanted to join that Guild, she agreed, and her mother gave her a shard of a Dusk Stone to hold onto. She made a sort of necklace out of tough thread from a Spinarak and hung it around her neck so it would never get lost, and made her way to the Guild. On the way, though, she got lost for about a month, wandering among the dungeons until she finally found what she was looking for.
Personality*: Having a deceptively cute act, Duna fools opponents into infatuation and then deceives them afterwards. But if she's not irritated, this Pokemon can actually be nice to some. And she's quite mischievious too. She has a sassy attitude, though, so if goaded into battle, she'll not hesitate to use her claws.
Theme*:
Catch Me If You Can - Angela Via - Pokemon the First Movie
(Either this or Good Girl by Carrie Underwood~ ;w;)
Human Form: Been a Pokemon all her life.
Other: Her mother gave her a shard of a Dusk Stone that she wears for confidence.
Extra: Taco Burrito Man~ owo (Not sure if I have to do this again, but I just want to make sure c:)

Oh and Duna's moves are Shadow Claw, Fury Swipes, Astonish and Iron Tail.)

Electra lagged behind, trying to keep her pace near equal to the Pokemon in front of her. The warm sand had disappeared from beneath her paws, leaving cold, soaked stone. What is this place? she wondered with a snort of faint disgust, her electric green and yellow-striped fur rising instinctively on her back. She opened her mouth to say something cowardly, but then snapped her jaws shut and shook her head. Stop it, Electra! You're not a chicken! Instead, she asked, "Why are we running?"

ヌ - ド ル

SoulRevenge

« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2012, 10:52:52 pm »
[accepted~ And you don't need to re-put 'Taco Burito Man' in it C:]

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2012, 11:34:26 pm »
((Waiting on Iceheart))
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

SoulRevenge

« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2012, 01:56:48 am »
[Waiting on your and iceheart..BI I guess~]

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2012, 05:23:24 pm »
((She's taking too long. >:U))

Metis panted laboriously between dodging water puddles and, occasionally, the weak-willed attacks of other pokemon. She growled as she gained on the Sableye, only slowed by the sparkling circles of liquid on the cavern floors. After scaling another puddle, the sound of pawsteps behind her caught her attention. She risked a glance over her shoulder, her violet eyes only widening for a second. A green and yellow, four-legged pokemon and a stark white, bipedal were hot on her heels, and even though she kept the same pace, the Riolu had sprinted up beside her.
"Why you chasing this guy?" He asked, heaving as well.
"Why are we running?" The female Electrike inquired, a hint of fear in her voice, but almost unrecognizable. The fire-fox skittered beside a puddle, almost running into it, having been distracted.
"See the basket he's holding? It's mine!" She roared the last part, sending the Sableye face-planting, and the basket flying out of his clawed hands. She leapt forward, landing heavily on his back. The purple monster winced as she stepped off, smoke emanating from her maw. A vortex of fire shot out of her mouth and lit up the dim cave, sending a ring fire to surround the Sableye. It hit him square in the chest, knocking him back as the fire closed in on him. Metis panted, plopping to her haunches and looking exhausted.
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline iceheart999

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Your average Pacific Rim fan
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Clans Valley or WCV
« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2012, 06:48:02 pm »
((Night is basically waiting outside *will wait for them to get outside before I post.))

Find me in-game as:
iceheart999
~Pacific Rim~
Gipsy Danger Characters I'm usually on: Helia Wyght Yeva Monroe Rosalva Arce

SoulRevenge

« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2012, 07:17:10 pm »
"Hey take it easy on em' will ya? I know he stole your basket and all, but no need to go boinkers!" Kyeshui shouted as the Kitsune envoloped the Sableye in rushing flames, he could feel their heat from them even though he was a good, ten feet away. "All this for a basket of berries....." he muttered as he watched the flames, the Sableye wasn't visable in their spinning vortex, so all he could do was watch. The water Poke'mon looked curiously behind corners at the battle. But they of course made no attempt to get involved. "Do you need anger managment or soemthin'?" he asked the Vulpix, his silvery gaze had a tint of anger in it as he stared, face-to-face into the Foxe's eyes.  "Violence doesn't solve everything." he added as he glanced at the spinning spiral of flames.

[@Iceheart You could of told us that earlier! >:U]