Author Topic: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Chamber of Souls [ONE Slot open!]  (Read 95364 times)

SoulRevenge

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Chamber of Souls [Open and Accepting~]
« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2012, 09:58:20 pm »
"Huh, well, ya I suppose so." he replied, rather carlessly, he didn't really care if they joined or not, as long as they could get out of this dream in the end; nothing mattered to him. He was rather curious about the room, with it's many strange and weird-lookin' objects scattered around the area. A small globe was what he was most interested in, it looked somewhat familiar in his eyes, like something he had seen before when he was in the form of a human. The though suddenly dawned on him; the globe was an item that helped increase bug-type moves, it was extremely rare. Professor Oak had shown him one of these during his 'younger years'.
He returned his attention to Jade, who was apparnlty to be called 'Guild Master', she had asked them what their team name should be. "We have to pick a team name?.......Okay how about....uhh.." he continued to ponder and discuss the question with Electra, until they finnaly came to an agreement with one idea in peticuliar. "Okay, how about Team Kyectra?", it was no orginal idea or anything, they just combiend their names. Jade nodded her head then handed them a 'treasure bag', well that's what she called it. Along with a badge and a redish bow. "What's this?" he asked, as he held up the red bow, he only reply was "Wear it with your badge". He immediantly figured out what she meant and pinned the badge to the bow, then slowly wrapped it around his neck. It looked okay. He turned to Elctra, who had already pinned the badge to her scarf.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 21, 2012, 12:22:14 am »
((@Fused: Yeah, that could work! ^.^))

After following the group for sometime, the Meowth had stopped just below the steps leading up to the guild. Sharp eyes looked up to it almost longingly, but he didn't take a step forward. It was a place he didn't belong and was shunned at the most, especially since it was where that Vulpix trained. Becoming an Explorer or even joining a team was near impossible for him, hardly anyone that lived here didn't accept his help when they knew who he was. No, in order to try and make up for his crimes he had to find clients in the Spinda Cafe or in message bottles along the beach. Those Pokemon never know who he was and what he did, at least most of the time. As long as they didn't ask for any clear identification, he was good. He never accepted any of the rewards, either, telling them to keep them unless they really want him to have it. For food and shelter, he just ate and used what he could find along the dungeons and slept in trees.

Though it wasn't exactly the greatest way to live, seeing the happy and joyed looks of grateful Pokemon eased his conscious greatly. He hasn't really forgiven himself for what he did, though, how could he? Chikao just hoped that someday he could make up for it all, and maybe, somehow, make it up for Metis...

Movement drew his attention away from the stairs and to his left. A feline Pokemon had appeared, seeming to just come from town, and was now looking in the direction of the beach. Guessing her intentions, Chikao gave a smirk. "A little late for going out, ain't it?" he said with a hint of mockness. "Rather dangerous, don't you think?"
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2012, 01:40:49 am »
(Sorry I'm so slow in replying! And so short! *Flail*)

The Electrike nodded. "That name sounds great," she answered, trying to keep the anxiety from entering her voice. She took a quick look around, obviously still flustered, then after a moment of hesitation, she spoke again. "What do we do now?" Electra remained in her stiff-legged position, her eyes wide with uncertainty. Is this the right thing to do? she questioned herself, taking shallow breaths. Starting a little question-answer game in her head, the electric Pokemon talked back and forth to herself. I don't know. What am I supposed to do now? Who knows. Bleh. She was just going to get herself nothing but more confusion.

Hearing a voice echo near her, Duna spun around and stared at the Meowth that she had just noticed near the stairs. She instinctively unsheathed her claws and lashed her scythe-like forked tail, glaring at the other feline Pokemon. "Puh-lease! Dangerous?" As if! But then again, were beaches dangerous at night? Pulling her claws back, she rolled emerald eyes. "What are you trying to pull?" The Purrloin sounded irritated, but there was a hidden playful mockery in her voice.

(I feel writer's block stalking me... *Shudder* ;A;)

ヌ - ド ル

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 21, 2012, 01:45:40 am »
Name: Alice
Pokemon Species: Absol
Position: Traveler
Other Characters: None

Personality: A reclusive and quiet but serious character. She is kinda shy and not the most social, a very calm and peaceful character, and prefers being alone in the quiet. She seems often in a state of melancholy and self doubt, sometimes even crying a little depending on the situation, but never in front of the others. She has a knife and a wristband with a knife sheeth attached to it for the knife. She has learned to fight by grabbing the knife in her fangs and slashing it at the enemy, swinging her head from side to side as it sticks out the side.

Theme: Bokurano - Uninstall (Full English Fandub)
Human Form:
Other: Her age is 13
Extra: She believes in the Taco Borrito Man
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 02:17:31 am by okami129 »

The liar and the thief

SoulRevenge

« Reply #54 on: May 21, 2012, 02:09:21 am »
@Okami
You'd WOULD be accepted~ That is if you changed your history around. Poke'mon isn't violent O.O

@Christina, I know O.O *Hides behind random rock in a feeble attempt to escape 'Writer's Block*]
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 02:17:25 am by SoulRevenge »

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 21, 2012, 02:15:39 am »
too dark for pokemon hm??? XD I'll always be a silent hill girl, I'll just hide the history but the knife stays.

The liar and the thief

SoulRevenge

« Reply #56 on: May 21, 2012, 02:33:13 am »
If you never ever, ever, EVER use nor mention the knife; then you Accepted~ XDD]

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 21, 2012, 02:51:35 am »
o.e technically she only uses it cause she doesn't know elements. You know what forget it, I'm not for sappy childish stuff. -watches silent hill- Bye

The liar and the thief

SoulRevenge

« Reply #58 on: May 21, 2012, 03:00:50 am »
..........And this children *Points at Okami* is what happens when you've watched too much horror movies. ._.|||]

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 21, 2012, 03:11:28 am »
hey don't knock it till you try it! Silent hill is really good. Anyway I'll just make my own pokemon rp)

The liar and the thief