Author Topic: How to download the Item Pack  (Read 6986 times)

Offline 0scar123456789

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
    • View Profile
How to download the Item Pack
« on: May 18, 2012, 09:49:01 pm »
I am not very good with computers so I have NO clue how to download items and get them into FH. I have watched tutorials and read everything i can get my hands on but i just cant seem to figure its out. Im sure its quite easy but i just cant figure it out. I am trying to download the Items pack located here ===>   http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=15759.0   And I have already download the items and placed them into FH-Media-Items .... but after that im lost i was hear of replaceing the Files as cgj? or cjg or something along that matter Im not sure where to fine this file or how to make them into this type of file... this seems to be the last step and i have this problem aslo with maps and everything else so please help me also people say you have code thing? what? i seem to not have that or did not recive it when i downloaded FH... if you can help please post below :3 thank you!
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 10:51:22 pm by annaromine »

CloudFish

Re: How to download the Item Pack
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2012, 04:42:46 am »
In that download, there should be an item.cgf file. There is also one located in the main Feral Heart folder, assuming you have latest setup/patch. Simply replace the one in the main FH folder with the one that came with the download and you will has items.

PolarisStar

Re: How to download the Item Pack
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 08:26:07 pm »
that download almost put my computer into lockdown :(