Author Topic: FH+ Cannot Connect To Front Server | Help? :(  (Read 1383 times)

Offline angelre

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -6
    • View Profile
    • http://freewallpaperspot.com/wallpapers/a1-lion-wallpaper-10.jpg
FH+ Cannot Connect To Front Server | Help? :(
« on: May 20, 2012, 11:59:21 pm »
Ok, I just downloaded FH+ and everytime I log on it sais: Cannot Connect To Front Server. And when I try to download the torrent, it sais: Internet Explorer cannot open this webpage. It does not know what created this file. But you can choose two things to open this file. Choose Internet Explorer to open this from a list; or select from your desktop (something idk) to see what created this file. And I've reinstalled FH+ many times (very 1.13) and it still sais that! Help?

Offline Crin

• The Silver-Tongue
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 113
  • The Illuminati Pedro Hat
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Re: FH+ Cannot Connect To Front Server | Help? :(
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 12:03:22 am »
Try restarting your computer and checking your connection. Also, there very simply might be an issue with the map itself. However, it's hard to say with FH+, as it has quite a bit of issues lately.

You may want to try checking to see if a firewall in your router is blocking it, which is highly possible. It may be disabling a packet needed for the game.
Resigned, quit, and basically long gone.

P R I D E <3

Offline angelre

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2012, 12:11:32 am »
Does restarting my computer mean...um...Me have to download EVERYTHING again? Like...My Google..Internet...Ect.? And..er..xD I dunno how to fix Firewall. O3O I'm only nine xDD.

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2012, 12:14:19 am »
Restarting your computer means turning it off....and then back on!

Offline angelre

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2012, 12:17:52 am »
XD I did that..like 20 Times. And I dunno how to check Firewall DX.

Offline Crin

• The Silver-Tongue
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 113
  • The Illuminati Pedro Hat
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2012, 12:21:17 am »
Games like these needs to be able to connect to the internet, but sometimes windows doesn't know if the game/application can be trusted or it just skips adding the game to exceptions. If you aren't able to log on the game, this might be your issue.

Open up your control panel located in the start menu. Depending on which Operating system you use, and which layout it might look differently. But Windows firewall should be in the category "security" or just find the text "Windows firewall" or "Allow a program through windows firewall". This should take you to the correct place.

Once there you'll get a new window with a list of programs. Try to locate FeralHeart.exe in there and add it to exceptions by marking the checkbox. If you can't find it, and the game to the list by yourself by pressing add program.

If you don't understand how to do this still, ask someone else to do this for you.

Sometimes there might be something else blocking the program from accessing the internet. A good example of these are some Antivirus programs. This can vary a lot as well. But check up if by any chance your virus program might be blocking feralheart. And just not only by clicking the icon in the corner sayings "Nope!". Look in the advanced menus and preferences first. Only you can check this.
Resigned, quit, and basically long gone.

P R I D E <3