Author Topic: Grass everywhere?  (Read 1022 times)

Offline Sete

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Icon By: Me
    • View Profile
Grass everywhere?
« on: May 22, 2012, 09:15:49 pm »
This has happened to me once before and I forgot how I fixed it but on every single map there is grass everywhere. In places where I know the ground should be sand, dirt, snow or ice its still grass. I tried to download the newest FH patch (which I already have) To see if that would just fix it because I really dont want to have to re-download the whole game. Does anyone know why this happened or how I can fix it? Its been like this for a few days now.

Edit: Ok so I tried downloading the patch again and this time the download actually worked the first time it kept saying error so aborted it. But does anyone know why this happened so I can avoid having to go through this again?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 09:20:15 pm by Sete »
Like father like son....

Sete and Kavik (my characters) drawn by kilioka.deviantart.com. Check her out she is awesome!

CloudFish

Re: Grass everywhere?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2012, 09:39:44 pm »
Altering terrain files at all or messing with textures will generally mess with this.

Thierry

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2012, 10:47:00 pm »
If you have reinstalled your operating system recently, maybe your video-card drivers needs an update.

red has his help thread updating video drivers:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=514.msg4225#msg4225

Offline Sete

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Icon By: Me
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2012, 08:59:01 pm »
Alright thanks.
Like father like son....

Sete and Kavik (my characters) drawn by kilioka.deviantart.com. Check her out she is awesome!