Author Topic: Play as other creatures besides lions and wolves  (Read 47248 times)

Offline -Toboe-

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • hii~
    • View Profile
Re: Play as other creatures besides lions and wolves
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2011, 11:29:01 pm »
Dragons are epic, and people wouldn't just be canines XD. But horses would be very nice o3o so people can play as prey? There isn't any games where you could play as a horse. :/

Offline -Toboe-

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • hii~
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2011, 11:32:31 pm »
@Teal LOL.
@SilentEcho that is a very good idea :O!!!

Kenny

« Reply #52 on: February 16, 2011, 03:00:45 am »
owo

hyenachow

« Reply #53 on: February 16, 2011, 08:14:54 pm »
People keep talking about horses, birds, and dragons. Why not reptiles? most reptiles have a basic body then its just minor changes in parts. and we wouldent have a hunting issue with gators.

Offline Painful

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • vencentio
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 17, 2011, 04:47:24 pm »
I'm not a huge fan on the whole flying thing. They got rid of wings to get rid of that, so what's the point in bringing in more winged creatures? And horses... Wouldn't really fit into the game. As much as the idea of being a horse and all, when I think of feral, I most definately don't think of horses.

Reptiles sound nice, but I don't see how they'd fit, either.... I dont want to sound like a troll or anything o3o;;

I'd still think rodents of some kind would be good, but they'd probably get eaten alot. I think felines and canines are fine for now, personally.

Offline Tawny

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Wark!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 17, 2011, 05:51:18 pm »
I don't think adding whole new meshes would be a very good idea, but I'm all for greater customization!
Not that FH doesn't already have a wide variety of it, but features of more subspecies would be a happy medium without having to create a whole new animal.

Sort of like they do with hyenas, tigers, foxes and whatnot already.

Offline Painful

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • vencentio
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 17, 2011, 08:39:07 pm »
I agree with Tawny. You can make lots of species and RP many different things without new meshes. They even have Hyena ears now.

Offline STRD

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 18, 2011, 01:32:38 am »
I'd definitely be happy to have birds of some sort and so on in the game. We all are, aren't we? I'm not going to bet that any species suggested are going to be added. Anyhow, I have to wonder why everyone suggests "HORSEHORSEHORSEHORSE DRAGUNDRAGUNDRAGUNDRAGUN!" Honestly, I think reptiles are a better idea than horses or dragons. Bats would be interesting as well. -runs and hides in bunkers to hide from the flaming-

wolf bat

« Reply #58 on: February 18, 2011, 03:44:04 pm »
now that you think of it new animals would be nice.
but with things like deer & horses in this kind of game wouldn't make much sence.
deer and horses sre the prey of lions and wolfs so that wouldn't be a very sensible choice.
they would pretty much dinner /:D
but things like Dragons, Grifions, Bears, boars, and maybe even Humans are a really good idea  ;D :D ;) :)

wolf bat

« Reply #59 on: February 18, 2011, 03:46:50 pm »
Oh! yes bats as well sound interesting, but they would need to be a bit bigger than usual to make it easier to notice. :)