Author Topic: Play as other creatures besides lions and wolves  (Read 46884 times)

Blaze

Re: Play as other creatures besides lions and wolves
« Reply #70 on: February 25, 2011, 07:14:39 pm »
FH should definetly have a bear model - I love bears, so I made a bear outta a wolf model - and the legs were too skinny.

KOVU PLZ MAKE A BEAR MODEL!!!!!!!! XD

Offline kahara

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Assassin
    • View Profile
    • Impressive Hearts
« Reply #71 on: February 25, 2011, 11:20:33 pm »
Hmm, if, if, there were to be a third animal placed in FeralHeart (which I wouldn't mind), I'd hope that at least they make it fit into the FeralHeart theme. I'm a HUGE no on humans. I'm pretty sure most IT fans would be too, unless they were the few who actually role played as humans. Still - I'm.. eh, just no. Humans don't fit into FeralHeart. Want humans, I suggest trying SecondLife.

Honestly.. I think if a proper list were to be made, FeralHeart should stick to the lines of carnivorous mammals. While horses would be alright, and everyone loves horses, I think that would draw in too many younger players. (Yes, it's a stereotype, I'm aware that there are older, advanced roleplayers who roleplay horses~) Also, from what I've observed, most of our members don't know how to.. role play properly. Or become very.. or too, unrealistic and rude in game. A horse character would easily be targeted by canines and felines alike, that, or they would over populate the game at one point or another. x___x'

If another were to be added.. I'd suggest bears, well that's because that's all I can think of.. xDD

Although, to be fair, I guess throwing in a non-carnivorous animal would be alright. Although I'm really unsure about it, and it would and should take a lot of time for the FH team to properly consider a third animal.

(My opinion's likely to change.. or not, I'm still highly unsure.. and, I didn't read most of the posts here, so sorry if I repeat xD)

Just throwing a list here, I guess.

Bear
Tasmanian Tiger
Horse
Monkey - To be honest, I think it's the closest to human you'll get without actually having a human. Plus.. I love monkey's. >o>

.. Well, this'd be longer if my brain wasn't mush. BD
Nuzzle me if you agree with me!
Bite me if you love me. (;

wolf bat

« Reply #72 on: March 01, 2011, 12:52:26 pm »
how about lizards and bears :) :D ;D

Offline Painful

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • vencentio
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 01, 2011, 07:30:31 pm »
When (most) people think of feral, they think of things with fur. Bears I could understand, but lizards and reptiles I'd disagree with.

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 01, 2011, 09:56:58 pm »
Agreed. I think bears would be a nice addition, but you can already make a bear (somewhat) out of the feline mesh. You can also make a rabbit out of it. xD

Offline Bad Luck

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Sifaris
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: March 01, 2011, 10:16:52 pm »
Monkey.

That would just be amazing.

Or Primate to be more broad. They're amusing and interesting animals. Not exactly something that you see in many games, since the majority generally doesn't like them for some reason. Plus, I'd benefit a lot from it seeing as how my made-up species is really more of a primate than anything.

Bears are also an interesting choice. o3o

Offline Jewelz

• Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
    • Sambhur on deviantART
« Reply #76 on: March 02, 2011, 08:12:56 am »
I would prefer it if a new mesh was either a bear or a primate as quite a few different species can be created with them using the different available markings. A primate could be made into a tamarin, lemur, spider monkey, chimpanzee, etc. Whilst a bear mesh could be a spectacled bear, brown bear, sun bear, sloth bear, etc.

But, it would take a lot of time and money, etc. to be able to make a new mesh and markings for the game, so I don't expect it to be implemented for sure.

wolf bat

« Reply #77 on: March 03, 2011, 12:59:12 pm »
I've been thinking only carnivors in this game, like bears is a good idea, not monkeys, maybe even lizards they eat meat.

But bears would be an awsome idea. maybe I should recomend them make bears. ;)

Offline LunaWolfe

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Lederp
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 03, 2011, 01:19:03 pm »
Lizards would be to small, and would be easy pickings for larger mammals. Bears, on the otherhand, I can fully understand, but wouldn't quite want them in the game. I like the Feline/Canine base better. Now, as I saw this being pointed out in the first few pages, I do also support the idea of having sub-species in the Feline/Canine custumization creation. It would allow more players to expand and create more unique characters. Just thought I should say something on the topic, and point a few things out.

~Luna

Click it, we know you want to~ <3

Offline DreamReaper

• Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2011, 01:29:11 pm »
Aaron, monkeys are omnivores. They eat both meat and things that grow. I think monkeys would be pretty cool. I really think a bunch of larger predators would be kind of fun.

Just throwing some out there, (dunno whats been said):

Eagle
Crocodile
Bear

Thinking Waaaaaaay outside....
Whale?
Dolphin?