Author Topic: Play as other creatures besides lions and wolves  (Read 46885 times)

wolf bat

Re: Play as other creatures besides lions and wolves
« Reply #100 on: March 09, 2011, 05:29:57 pm »
I'm not saying they are rong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Offline Painful

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • vencentio
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 09, 2011, 07:14:45 pm »
ONLY CARNIVORES. gosh, does no one under stand me.
Seems a bit like it. Nevermind, I'm not arguing with you.

wolf bat

« Reply #102 on: March 11, 2011, 03:06:59 pm »
Everyone!!!!!

STOP DECREASING MY KARMA JUST BECAUSE YOU DON"T LIKE MY IDEAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:(

Offline MustangCharm

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Drew it myself =)
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 11, 2011, 05:36:28 pm »
Lol goats would be awesome! Haha, what about sheep? You could design their fluff/wool color! Imagine a sheep that's all black... then with hot pink/neon wool! I agree with some people... although I do love horses and other herbivorous farm animals, I think that they would be such a target for people to rp and attack over. It just wouldn't be fun if you always had wolves and lions stalking you and riding on your back, trying to bite your legs. I also can't imagine what they would look like... they just wouldn't fit.

As for some sort of bird, like a hawk or an eagle, it might be fun to fly, but then everyone would do it... and if you could only walk, it would be sooo slow with their little legs. Maybe they wouldn't be able to fly, but hover a bit over the ground instead of walking. They could 'jump'; when hitting the space bar, they fly up to the height of a tree, so they can sit on branches that the 4 legged critters can't reach.

I would also hope for prey OR animals that you cannot hunt, but still walk/move around. Maybe even just birds and rabbits that come in and walk around the area. In map maker, you could place zebras and gazelles that gallop around. I never got the chance to play IT, so I'm not sure how it worked. Good ideas everyone, keep it up!

~Mustang
Lions, Wolves, Feral Heart, oh my!
I love ponies and cats and especially wolves! Also a Chicken Smoothie, WQ, AK, FH, TEF, and HS (HorseStar) fan!

Pet's name: Celtic Chic

Offline VelociraptorGirl

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Fight for what's right[i]![/i]
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 11, 2011, 11:25:12 pm »
Everyone!!!!!

STOP DECREASING MY KARMA JUST BECAUSE YOU DON"T LIKE MY IDEAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:(

I didn't do nuthin....Except I gave you one. :)

Offline Raikins

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Coach,you do that again, and I will bury you alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: March 11, 2011, 11:44:37 pm »
Are you sure PrimalCarnage is Play as dinosaurs?
Went there but turns out its a shoot-dinos game. :/

Offline Painful

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • vencentio
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 12, 2011, 12:13:00 am »
Everyone!!!!!

We aren't because we don't like your ideas, it's just that some people don't like some of the things you're saying. Like the way you yell people down for saying herbivores, for instance.

But off that, yes, Primal Carnage you can play as a dinosaur. See some of their other videos, it has name tags above the raptors. But this isn't really the place to talk about that game. X3

wolf bat

« Reply #107 on: March 14, 2011, 02:44:45 pm »
that may be your own reason, but not everyone elses.

so I don't agree with you, big fricken woop, and I'm not insulting you so why lower my karma.

common sence people.

Venku

« Reply #108 on: March 14, 2011, 08:28:14 pm »
Take a chill pill kiddies.  ;)

I think if people want to play as horses or deer or other herbivores, they can go play TEF LoL.

I just cant see horses in FH. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense in my opinion. 

Wudiin

« Reply #109 on: March 20, 2011, 02:57:27 am »
Oh the sheep idea makes me happy XD -prods avi- It would be epic if I could be a turtle... then again I'm just odd like that LOL. I'll just be happy if other animals are added, be they eat grass or meat I dun' care XD.