Author Topic: Just a few ideas~  (Read 1565 times)

SoulRevenge

Just a few ideas~
« on: May 24, 2012, 08:37:12 pm »
These are a few ideas I've thought of, I've actually though of much more but I really don't think they would do any good for the game, so here are the three that I though may make a difference~

?The 'General' chat problem...
This is something I came up with, since we all know lots of people enjoy chatting and just goofing off on General chat, this is mostly an issue in Flourite.
What I was thinking, is that the General Chat was re-named to 'Advertisements' or something of the sort, while the General would just be another chat, only you would have to turn it on when first entering the game. This way, Roleplayer's advertisements won't be flushed away by people talking about Cuppyfins and Invader ZIM. <---Guilty of doing both ._.|||]

?Map Ideas
Okay, I've known that people have pestered Kovu about him making new maps, but this idea isn't about 'new maps' or anything of the sort. This is about how the problems with the current maps may be solved.
Flourite Planes: The place we all know and love, not to mention the largest map in FeralHeart, is can get a bit crowded here, and its pretty much a huge meeting place. My suggestion is that we tone down it's size, and even remove some portals from the place. With a three maps that lead in and out of the area, it may be easier to move from one place to another, but this makes it even more crowded.
Bonfire Island: The map is where you would orginally start out, as I was told. I've been there once or twice and I've noticed this: It's simply a small, crowded map. At first, I was going to say 'Get rid of it all entirely' but then I figured that wouldn't be the best option. So, we not make it bigger? It wouldn't be a big problem, and it might even bring people to bonfire. Of course, I'm aware of the real reason why no one goes there, but it may be possible to avoid that reason if it was a bit bigger, and maybe I could even finnaly Roleplay 'The Lion King' without getting killed with lag.

?Item suggestions
This is just a little suggestion for more items. Why not put a few more in there, your choices are sort of limited when you only have a chrismas hat...well, very limited. For items, I was thinking nothing too big, just maybe possibly I dunno, Spiked Collars, Bell Collars, Top Hats, Claws, Saber Fangs, and maybe horns, a few things that come from Impressive Title.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: Just a few ideas~
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2012, 01:06:36 pm »
This I can really agree with, and I'd understand these suggestions, feel free to read this really oldderpthread
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=12003.0

Regarding general chat and the maps since it feels like they go onto the same trails.

I do not see any changes that will done to this in a short future I'm afraid though.. But I do hope for a map layout change soon enough that will change, but also make it easier for future map updates to take place. It's certainly a lot that could be improved regarding these areas since they seem unfinished and not so polished to suit with the game and how it works for the players.
Former community manager of FeralHeart