Author Topic: Please hear me out... Mods.  (Read 1249 times)

Offline Shadeow630fire

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -3
  • 'The Shadow Artist'
    • View Profile
    • My /Weebly/ Website!
Please hear me out... Mods.
« on: May 27, 2012, 06:11:55 pm »
Please hear me out, I only want to explain this situation.

I am sorry for the bother and the possibility this is in the wrong area but... Why did you ban my friends who did nothing wrong? My real life friend and sister, SR183 and Sonic319fire, had been banned for six days. They didn't do anything that would deserve a ban.

I will go ahead and speak for them now.

My friend, SR183: We were roleplaying. I was roleplaying my character (Naivii) and she was roleplaying her demonic character (Blazire). Now, I will explain Blazire's character. Blazire is a demonic being who arose out of the death of lava (if you read his bio, it explains his past a bit better). Being a demon from Hell, he occasionally uses swears, HOWEVER, it is only for the roleplay of his character! (If you try to say anything about this, roleplay is DIFFERENT from actual opinion/chatting. FeralHeart's purpose is a roleplaying game, we were roleplaying, you cannot limit our roleplaying.)
After a powerplaying pup swore at him, his natural instinct is to react with a question that contained the swear. Afterwards, he was banned while the pup got to walk away!

My sister, Sonic319fire: She did nothing, not one thing. She went to log on shortly after my friend had been banned, yet, she had been banned too. I find this extremely unfair and cruel... What did she do to get a ban? She hadn't even been online for the past few months!

Need proof? I had taken screen shots of Blazire's and I's roleplay, mainly for the purpose of a comic idea, however, very useful in this situation. Let me know if you want the screen shots, I will happily present them.

Again, sorry for the bother. I hope my words haven't fallen on deaf ears and blind eyes. Please... if this is in the wrong section, go ahead and move it. If I was supposed to tell this to a Mod in a different way, let me know. I've never reported anything to a mod before because my friend, sister, and I have never had a problem before.

EDIT: How was I banned? Why? Why are all of you so cruel? Please... tell me... What have I done wrong? You took away something that is a part of me! Why?! I cannot wait six, hellish days! School is bad enough, life is bad enough, but... to take away my ability to roleplay... Why...?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 06:25:36 pm by Shadeow »

Base by DreyaCira.deviantart.com / Tails Doll by SEGA.

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
Re: Please hear me out... Mods.
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2012, 06:24:12 pm »
Please do not discuss bans in the forum. You have to PM a mod or admin.

Signature by Delay. <3