Author Topic: Taking Preset Requests!![[CLOSED]]  (Read 4719 times)

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Taking Preset Requests!![[CLOSED]]
« on: May 29, 2012, 12:54:35 pm »
I am finally taking preset requests after doing several presets of my own. I unfortunately can't do glow (haven't learned how yet) and i'll tell you if there's anything else I can't do (like invisible and one sided marks). But just comment below with this form.

Descrition:
Possible Reference Picture:
Time limit?:

I can only work on these about 45 minutes a day but i'll be changing that soon. I'll do my best! ^-^
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 03:03:06 pm by Bloo. »

You are amazing <3

Offline Cheetoclaw

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Taking Preset Requests!!
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2012, 03:28:23 pm »
Description- Black wolf with Flame marking and some strange markingsX3 (Will show with picture)

Oh, and the glow on the second picture, just do really Bright red if you are gonna do that one.

Picture-

Due Date- ANY TIME. I think I'm patient enough, but If I must. July 20th. I don't need it right away. I just saw a video and I'm like "MUSHT GET PRESET FOR FH!

Extra- he first two pictures, If you could do the second one but add the black flames of the furst one that would be awesome, but of you don't I don't care witch form you wanna use.

With the third picture, I was wondering if yoou could do that to the wings? If you don't want to that's fine.

The fourth picture is just another look at the first one. X3

I also need the eye to looks like this with that marking under the eye, and the voltic red markings around it if you want. Also, you don't HAVE to color the eye red, but if you want you can XD:

Sorry if this seems like a lot DX!
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 05:02:57 pm by Kailyn »

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2012, 11:54:18 pm »
I can do all but glow and wings. Urrrmmm so are the second third and first picture all seperate presets?

You are amazing <3

Offline SummerR0se

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2012, 02:00:38 am »
Hiya, sorry if this is to much trouble but i'd like to request a preset like this one:
           Description: many colored wolf without the purple neck bandana and some purple and pink in the bangs please                                             
picture- http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs45/i/2009/063/c/e/Emo_Wolf_by_EvilZera.jpg
my computer wouldn"t let me paste the picture sorry about that to
im so srry this is so much its ok if u cant do it.
i dont have a due date wat ever works for u.
and could u include all of the markings in the pictures but the purple bandana and could the marking on the rump only be on one side. could the eyes and nails glow too? if this is all posible thank u so much i tryed and failed so i was happy to see a preset request thanks alot :D
also if the preset download doesnt work i may need pictures of the presets in the files but nvm that it may not be posible. srry this is so long and Thanks sssssssoooooooooo much!

Offline SummerR0se

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2012, 02:01:25 am »
nvm mind withn the glowing parts

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2012, 02:16:11 am »
I could definitely try. Gotta learn one sided markings first but i'll do my best :3

You are amazing <3

Offline Raashida96

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2012, 12:06:25 pm »
Heyho, I'd like to request a present ;)

Description: A brown wolf with some unusual markings and a pawprint on his shoulder (on both sides)

Possible Reference Picture:

I hope this one is possible to make :D
If there are any markings you can't do, just tell me (:

Time limit?: None, but if I have to set a limit, I think it should be the 29th June.

I would be very happy if this one is possible to make. I tried this one by myself but I failed so hard, haha :D It didn't look like a wolf anymore, that was kinda depressing xD
If you have any questions you can pm me or simply ask here ;3

- Sammy (:
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 12:44:19 pm by Sammyy »

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2012, 03:02:50 pm »
So is he brown or grey like in the picture?

You are amazing <3

Offline Raashida96

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
Re: Taking Preset Requests!![[CLOSED]]
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2012, 05:52:10 pm »
It is a mixture of grey and brown, but it's still more brown than grey :D

Offline Trinityshade

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2012, 05:55:41 pm »
I seriously hope 1. you either ARE Cori, or you let her know you are using her character for a preset, cause I don't think she'd like you using Zero for your own personal preset

2. If you haven't done anything in 1, you do it soon, I know they're be trouble otherwise...

Description- Black wolf with Flame marking and some strange markingsX3 (Will show with picture)

Oh, and the glow on the second picture, just do really Bright red if you are gonna do that one.

Picture-

Due Date- ANY TIME. I think I'm patient enough, but If I must. July 20th. I don't need it right away. I just saw a video and I'm like "MUSHT GET PRESET FOR FH!

Extra- he first two pictures, If you could do the second one but add the black flames of the furst one that would be awesome, but of you don't I don't care witch form you wanna use.

With the third picture, I was wondering if yoou could do that to the wings? If you don't want to that's fine.

The fourth picture is just another look at the first one. X3

I also need the eye to looks like this with that marking under the eye, and the voltic red markings around it if you want. Also, you don't HAVE to color the eye red, but if you want you can XD:

Sorry if this seems like a lot DX!