Author Topic: Items pack.  (Read 2226 times)

Offline Theobear

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
Items pack.
« on: June 01, 2012, 07:57:45 pm »
I have been trying to download the ItemPackPATCHED2.zip On my computer I will click download, and a small window will pop up-- What would you like Firefox to do with this file, open it with or save it with.. I then have to select and application. Please tell me what too do. Give me a step by step instruction please.
After all this time?
                          ~ALWAYS

Thierry

Re: Items pack.
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 08:15:08 pm »
If you use windows, it has its own integrated aplication to unzip. Just save the file somewhere, and right click in it, then select extract files.

But in the case you can not open ZIP files, you will need to install 7zip (http://www.7-zip.org/) or winzip.

Offline Theobear

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2012, 08:28:42 pm »
I am using windows. I tried saving it in notepad and it didn't respond. Can someone give me a step by step on how to do this? please.
After all this time?
                          ~ALWAYS

Offline Theobear

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2012, 09:12:52 pm »
Can someone please help me. I have an idea; if someone could tell me how to save the mass markings pack. Then I might be able to use that technique on this one. Please anyone, help me.
After all this time?
                          ~ALWAYS

Thierry

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2012, 10:49:49 pm »
-when thw small windows pop-up, click save it.

-Select a place to save the file in your computer (C:\ for example or my documents)

-now you have 2 ways:
1- On the saved file right click it and then click extract
or
2- double click the file to acces his contents.

-in both cases you need to extract the files

-when you have extracted your files, it is possible the marking pack comes with a text file saying how to install them in to the game.