Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I am the Annoying Homestuck.
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
Ramble
« on: June 03, 2012, 10:56:36 pm »
Who else has a fettish for South Park? Kyle is the best ~<3 Yes, yes he is. Stan is in a close-second. Kenny's also in a close second. I still like Cartman, just not as much because he's a sociopath >.> I drew a picture of Kyle, but it was a total fail so I decided not to show it off or anything. It's not on deviantart either. I'm really bad at drawing, but I don't care as long as I enjoy drawing :D. Man, I'm wearing arm warmers and it felt really good to take them off. They're black and grey striped cause I'm awesome. I went swimming today, and the chlorine is bleaching out my hair even more but I'm too lazy to wash the chlorine out of my hair. I've been putting off a homework assignment that I really shouldn't, but I really hate homework. It's so BORING. Also, summer's also here and I don't want to do anything extra. I got a really high grade on my math test, but it didn't change my overall math grade at all ;C. It's still a B, and I need straight As if I want a new tablet (mine broke and I have to use the mouse to draw).
      South Park Anime is awesome. You're still awesome, Kyle!
Anyways, I finally played Portal and I'm now on Portal 2. It was awesome and really funny X3. I'm, like, the last person to play Portal. I love how the main character is female. If you don't have a choice in the gender of your character in a video game, you're usually a boy (*cough cough* Legend of Zelda. Still love it though). So, me lovey Portal.

That's the end of my ramble that I really needed to get out.

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
Re: Ramble
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 12:10:20 am »
Please read the offtopic Rules before posting.