Author Topic: Items  (Read 2383 times)

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
Items
« on: June 04, 2012, 05:14:24 am »
We've all had problems with seeing the wrong items on members, right?

It has become quite problematic to myself lately and I was wondering, what if Kov added an option to turn items off?
Just poof, you couldn't see them. Some of us of course would want to see items, and sometimes it's even a little funny when wrong items appear on someone. But lately it has got quite annoying, I think.

If not an option to make 'em go awayz, then just fix the item list? Organize by name.. not by what the item list order is.

Just a few ideas, feel free improve them. :)

Signature by Delay. <3

Offline Abomine

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • I'm that weird chick who's obsessed with deer.
    • View Profile
Re: Items
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 06:39:19 am »
I like the second idea, organize the items by name. And it could be a universal item list that everybody would use, regardless of whether or not the player actually has the items downloaded.

To Isengard! To Isengard!

My deviantART

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 08:32:12 am »
That sounds like a great Idea the turning items off one especially just so the more realistic people can run around in their realistic group and not see wolves and felines with swords twice their size along their backs. Possibly though they could make the items much like they did presets for IT? I dunno but LOVE the idea Rami.
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2012, 11:00:59 am »
Thanks guys! I'm glad you like the idea(s).

And it could be a universal item list that everybody would use, regardless of whether or not the player actually has the items downloaded.

That wouldn't be possible. There's a slight problem, most of the items are user made and copyrighted.
Kov most likely won't make the items himself. He might make a few, but that's not enough to stop people from downloading items packs.
The problem would still remain.

So.. this is the main reason why I'm suggesting this. xD

Signature by Delay. <3

Offline Tetsune

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • It's not a crime to be brutally honest.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2012, 07:29:07 pm »
That's true Ramine, most of them being mine :P
But if someone at least released a list of the .cfg in alphabetical order, wouldn't it at least solve the problem of seeing the right items or not?
A JACK OF ALL TRADES, YOU COULD SAY!
PRESETS | ITEMS | OBJECTS

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2012, 07:34:46 pm »
It might make it better, but I doubt it would solve it. Because some of the members use multiple item packs, so they could still get mixed up.
I think, hehe. xD

Signature by Delay. <3

feralheartdog

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2012, 07:43:14 pm »
I love this idea! I get tired of seeing antlers on lions, elephants following wolves xD, and many other weird things. I like the "turn off items" thingy, whislt others who want to see items can see them. Great ideas!

Offline Caesar

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
  • I wish the 2011 Feral Heart would come back. :I
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2012, 06:21:08 pm »
I don't care much for the items and stuff cause i don't even download them so i think the same way as Ramine. Im not saying they should be taken off cause people on the game like having items so lets not Just take them out of the game just cause some people don't care for them like meh.