Author Topic: Preset Help  (Read 1125 times)

Offline Nekolover

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I am Kira, fear me for i shall kill you.....Jk
    • View Profile
Preset Help
« on: June 05, 2012, 12:25:21 am »
ok, i downloaded a preset that has a .rar file. I have WinRar so i extracted it or whatever. I followed these instructions
1. Download WINRAR http://winrar.soft32.com/free-download?gclid=CMO_3LWltbACFYFo4Aod9w1d9w
2. Download the file and open it with WINRAR
3. It should open to a folder with some preset objects, select the yellow folder but do not open it.
4. At the top there will be a button "Extract To" click it
5. Extract to (C:)>FeralHeart>My_Presets>Preset_9
6. Go to your folders>(C:)>FeralHeart>My_Presets>Preset_9 and change all of the words on each file that says "YourNameHere" to "preset_9"
7. Open the FH application
8. Go to Tools then Preset Maker
9. Go to the IV tag and click the Preset button at the bottom
10. Select Preset 9
11. Then finally click Export
12. All done! 

k i did all that, but when i went into FeralHeart and hit the preset button and selected Preset 9 it didn't do anything...it stayed white no preset no nothing..
Someone please help ;-;
I am Kira, fear me and my name. For it means Kill, for i shall kill you and you will suffer a terrible death if you hear from me......................................................jk everyone

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
Re: Preset Help
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2012, 04:23:45 am »
1.Make sure the folder of preset 9 isnt in another folder. So for example when you open My_presets > Preset 9 Folder make sure that the files are in there and NOT in another folder.

2. Make sure you changed all the named correctly of preset 9 material file. So like in your material coding it should say like  material preset_9_bodyMatL etc for each body piece. Make sure the texture below that is named correctly to your preset image provided. So if ur image is name preset_9_body.jpg  make sure in coding it says like :

material preset_9_bodyMatL
{
   technique
   {
      pass
      {
         texture_unit
         {
            texture preset_9_body.jpg
         }
      }
   }
}

Do that for all the body parts and make sure they match up with files u have in folder.

Restart FH and see if that works for you :)