Author Topic: LEADER position (Cat warriors mapped)  (Read 1386 times)

Offline littlepinksprite

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
LEADER position (Cat warriors mapped)
« on: June 07, 2012, 10:28:29 pm »
If you are interested in helping lead a cat warriors roleplay, please reply to this thread. Basic requirements include having lead at least one roleplay group in the past, and understanding how to download maps. A leadership position is not just for roleplay purposes, but they are required to make sure all members follow the rules of conducts, and to be active, helpful, and friendly to all other members. If you are interested, you can look at my roleplay application thread here: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=20712.0  this thread includes information about the map, and basic rules of conduct. I DO NOT care that everyone is skilled in writing, and knows a lot about the books, I DO care that everyone has fun and is polite and respectful to each other. If you want to be a leader on the map, you will need to create a thread either exactly the same, or similar encouraging people to join to your clan. I only restrict the download to applicants to make sure that by applying, members are agreeing to follow basic rules of conduct. If you think you are going to be active for less than once a week, please contact me if you would like someone else to take over or help out with your position.

If you are interested, please tell me what previous experience you have leading roleplay, and why you would like to join. As leader, you can chose your own clan/tribe name as well.

Offline littlepinksprite

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Re: LEADER position (Cat warriors mapped)
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 10:42:55 pm »
The above is assuming that you do not already have a cat warriors group. If you do already of a cat warriors group, but do not have a map, you reply, just the same.