Author Topic: ... I'm Not Sure What To Say...  (Read 1632 times)

Meggie07

... I'm Not Sure What To Say...
« on: June 08, 2012, 06:21:23 am »
My name is Meggie07 but I'm sure you'll call me Meggie or Meg. I've never been to a site like this before and to be quite honest I accidentally stumbled upon Feral-Heart. I think seeing the 'downloads' button and the pictures of the game made me come to a screeching halt in closing out of the window. So I poked around the forums, not going very far so I'm still extremely confused on what it's about, but seeing the screen-shots made me rather excited and... well here I am.
Other than posting this introduction, I'm not sure if you'll see me around all that much. I like to stick in the background like a ninja and observe. Standing out and being social is something I don't do very well. You know unless I meet someone nice then it's a big storm of rambling....
And I'm sure I've just bored you half to death. In that case I shall end the introduction here and continue trying to understand what this game is exactly....

CloudFish

Re: ... I'm Not Sure What To Say...
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 06:48:44 am »
Firstly, welcome, glad you stumbled upon us.

Secondly, I think, to enjoy full experience, you should try to creep around both in-game and on the forums. There are lots of things to be offered and enjoyed from both.

Hope you enjoy game and forums, even if you're kinda shy, there are some nice people here you should at least attempt to get to know. :p

Make sure to glance over both forum and game rules, as they are enforced. Also if needing any assistance, there isn't an entire board devoted to helping players, so take a look there if you get stuck on anything. Can also PM a moderator or admin with any questions you have, or some of the members, most of us are welcome to helping.

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2012, 07:22:29 am »
Welcome to FH, glad u got to find us, regardless if u were looking or not :) Welcome to the community~

Meggie07

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2012, 11:18:02 pm »
Thank you very much. :3 I downloaded the game and am, so far, very impressed graphic wise. I didn't get to the gameplay yet since I'm still figuring out what it's for other than role-play.

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2012, 01:04:14 am »
Welcome to FH friend I hope you enjoy your time here!, Feel free to PM me if you are having problems with your game and I will do my best to help you out.
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I am the Annoying Homestuck.
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2012, 02:28:43 am »
I'd be happy to help. I'm also a rambler, and I'm kind of socially awkward and can get pretty technical and start spouting out science and stuff (I love biology). Sorry-I'm a nerd, because I love manga, science, reading, and writing. Also, I'm a girl brony and a South Park-olyte, so I really need a life O____e

Anyways, I also accidentally stumbled upon this site from YouTube X3. No problems here. Good luck on FeralHeart and try to get along well with everyone.

Enough about me, I'm always rambling on about myself like that online. So....wassup?