Author Topic: Character Can't Get Into Map.  (Read 1085 times)

Offline PartyyRockinn

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • stay hungry
    • littlelavi
    • lvstbites
    • satansoffspring
    • amitycakes
    • View Profile
Character Can't Get Into Map.
« on: June 08, 2012, 03:53:39 pm »
Well the map that 4 of my chars were in stopped working and it says something about connecting to the map server failed when I log in. Now theres another map my rp released that I downloaded. Is there any way I can get my chars out of going into the map thats not working to get into the new one? :(
FH Username: PartyyRockinn
Sig by SHRINES on dA
Icon by prospecte on dA

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Re: Character Can't Get Into Map.
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 04:28:13 pm »
This has recently happened to a friend of mine and it lasted around 4 days before the map decided to stark working again. I am not sure if the same thing will happen to you but it is possible you may just have to wait for the next server restart.
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
Re: Character Can't Get Into Map.
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2012, 04:59:03 pm »
As skippy said a server restart may help the map to work agagin, my map pack did same thing and a restart made it work again. If you want ur characters out of the map while u wait, delete the maps and log onto the chars. They will spawn in a black room and u just need to reset to go home.~ Then u can place map files back in and wait till they work. :)